S3O now Freeware

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Apologies if this is seen as double-posting as I have already mentioned this in another post, however..
S3O, which was previously part of the RMP2 pack is now available on the Free Synths page at Krakli.com.
S3O, for those that don't know was born out of CMorg which was available on a Computer Music Cover-disc. S3O adds quite a few bells and whistles though. Being designed to be a little different from the traditional Hammond emulators, it does a strong job of replicating Power Organs, Game-show organs, console Organs, electronic organs.. basically all of your 'vital organs'!

Example Audio

ianweb123 wrote:.. basically all of your 'vital organs'
:lol: :lol:
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Cool, thanks!
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

Thanks Ian....YOU ROCK!! :D

Cheers....CapLock :oops:
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

Nice one, Ian! :)

Oh, nice, Ian. One of your synths that i wanted to test.

Have a good day and thanks for being very generous. :)

are these VST only? if so: thanks for the kindness. you have a lot of interesting looking stuff on your site BTW.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

Thanks Ian.

Thank you all, glad you're enjoying it..

already had this from purchasing RMP2. still, thank you! great vst :D
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:already had this from purchasing RMP2. still, thank you! great vst :D
... what should I do with RMP2, that is the question? How pissed would the donators be if I let it go as freeware?

I guess "should" isn't something anyone else can answer... I'm not a donor but maybe you could "refresh" the bundle, keeping it donorware, and offer free upgrades to existing donors? (Maybe after a certain number of changes that offer lapses?)

ianweb123 wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:already had this from purchasing RMP2. still, thank you! great vst :D
... what should I do with RMP2, that is the question? How pissed would the donators be if I let it go as freeware?
Perhaps a little, I've been in this position with many donationware items which I spent cash on, I got over it. What you do is excellent, you deserve the support, however its your to set free if you wish. They know you'll now live on to program another day!
:hihi:
cheers....
___
Join Us at The Forest Forum
Robin - NorthWood MediaWorks - lurking at KVR since 2007 - sequencing since 1984

Thank you Ian, Muchos appreciated one as i like the CMorg when i want organ now and then. So this one will be doing what the CMorg does and alot more :tu:

All the best your way

Dean

Return to “Instruments”