MAutoVolume released with a riddiculous introductory price!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is this plugin like a peak or brickwall limiter? If so does it affect the sound it limits or does it keep it as close to the original as possible and just stop the level exceeding zero?

It tries to stabilize the loudness around some predefined level or at the level of the side-chain. It has nothing to do with limiting.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

bought and installing.
on the mac I am choosing to install both vst and vst3..... but in the vst it is putting a folder called contents, but no actually vst 2.4 plugin.
am I missing something?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:bought and installing.
on the mac I am choosing to install both vst and vst3..... but in the vst it is putting a folder called contents, but no actually vst 2.4 plugin.
am I missing something?
thanks
rsp
Aaaah, that would be wrong, let me check.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Bought it.

Vojtech,

any payment options for non-PP users ?? I'm in the US.... can I just mail a US post office money order to you ????

Please provide another option to data mine PAL!!!! :x
Financial solvency and KVR Mix as well as oil and water.

I'm afraid it's not possible. Paypal should be able to use credit cards, right? In extreme cases we can use bank transfer.
Vojtech

After clicking the "?" button in MAutoVolume, REAPER froze (hung) for a couple minutes, then it woke up again...

Windows 7 Pro x64, REAPER x86, MAutoVolume x86 VST2.

Could not reproduce it.

Also, the plugin is working in demo mode even though I placed the license key file where I installed MAutoVolume, that is in folder
M:\x64\Audio\MeldaProduction\MAutoVolume 5, an mlicencemanager.dat file is in the same folder...

Thanks,
Mario

Please see this tutorial about activation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgXchzBu ... ature=mhee

I'll check the Reaper thing, but I think it was just an coincidence not related to it.
Vojtech

Hey Vojtech,

Loving this plugin. I have a quick feature request for the next version. Could you add another meter for the sidechain input? It would be nice to be able to reference all of this within the plugin. It would also be a quick indicator as to whether the users have actually routed the sidechain input correctly. I'm testing this out in a few other hosts that I don't use regularly, and I keep checking and wondering whether or not I have the sidechain routed correctly. Regardless of this, I think it would still be a good feature for reference.

This plugin is now on my default vocal setup!
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

Sorry if this was answered already, but is there an update for all plug-ins available right now with the new GUI design?
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

MeldaProduction wrote:Please see this tutorial about activation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgXchzBu ... ature=mhee

I'll check the Reaper thing, but I think it was just an coincidence not related to it.
Thanks, I forgot this and thought the licence file just had to be put in the folder.

- Mario

SuperFly76 wrote:Hey Vojtech,

Loving this plugin. I have a quick feature request for the next version. Could you add another meter for the sidechain input? It would be nice to be able to reference all of this within the plugin. It would also be a quick indicator as to whether the users have actually routed the sidechain input correctly. I'm testing this out in a few other hosts that I don't use regularly, and I keep checking and wondering whether or not I have the sidechain routed correctly. Regardless of this, I think it would still be a good feature for reference.

This plugin is now on my default vocal setup!
Okey dokey ;), added to to-do ;)
Vojtech

A.M. Gold wrote:Sorry if this was answered already, but is there an update for all plug-ins available right now with the new GUI design?
Yes! But first please uninstall your current version, there have been some problems in 64-bit naming scheme. Or maybe wait for the final release.
Vojtech

Vojtech,

Just wanted to report that I'm getting crashes in reaper with this plugin. I just transferred a project from Samplitude to Reaper, as I'm thinking of switching to reaper full time. I loaded the stems into reaper and set up routing and plugins. At first all seemed good. The project was set up and running. I saved it and when I when to re-open the project, reaper would just hang and crash. Finally, I was able to launch reaper and have it "firewall" all the plugins. I then disabled both instances of mautovolume (there are 2 lead vocal tracks in the project), and then clicked save. The project then opened fine. I tried then re-enabling both instances of mautovolume and reaper crashed a few moments later. So far I've had about 10 crashes with reaper and this plugin.

I'd be happy to help you get to the bottom. Let me know if there are any tests I can do.

I'm running Windows 7 enterprise x64. Right now I'm using 32 bit plugins and the 32 bit version of Reaper.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

Return to “Effects”