Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hibidy wrote:
braj wrote:How about patience? :)
Are you :nutter: ?

:hihi:
Probably :)
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

hehe

So, after ttoz' stunt: Has anybody else apart from me received an invitation for the betatest yet?
Seems a rather little amount of KVRians...

- Sascha
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Sascha Franck wrote:So, after ttoz' stunt: Has anybody else apart from me received an invitation for the betatest yet?

- Sascha
Doubt it, they just posted today on their facebook and twitter that they are 'hacking hard' to get the beta ready, so its not out yet

Besides, first rule of fight club? ;)

ezelkow1 wrote:
Sascha Franck wrote:So, after ttoz' stunt: Has anybody else apart from me received an invitation for the betatest yet?

- Sascha
Doubt it, they just posted today on their facebook and twitter that they are 'hacking hard' to get the beta ready, so its not out yet
They haven't even got the beta going yet? :o I was under the impression that it was already happening. How can DV247 be advertising this product if it's not even in beta yet? :?

Looking for preorders, perhaps? :hihi:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

hibidy wrote:?..first rule of fight club? ;)
They're thinking of changing the name of KVR again? :shock:

LawrenceF wrote:
hibidy wrote:?..first rule of fight club? ;)
They're thinking of changing the name of KVR again? :shock:
:-o
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Not surprisingly, I don't get it :shrug:

Yeah, if they are "still hacking" after all this time, I dunno man. Sure am glad I've got something I already mostly like :D

Weird, the bitwig site has been down for me now for weeks... :shrug: (hmmm ,looks like it's "downforeveryone").
hibidy wrote:Not surprisingly, I don't get it :shrug:

Yeah, if they are "still hacking" after all this time, I dunno man. Sure am glad I've got something I already mostly like :D
Well, that's one way to describe reverse engineering Live and then making it better :P
Eternitysound VST Banks

GeorgeZ wrote:Weird, the bitwig site has been down for me now for weeks... :shrug: (hmmm ,looks like it's "downforeveryone").
woops!
its long after midnight here in central europe.
i think they are in germany, berlin.
maybe they are tweaking the site at this hours (~5 am).
because, here at daytime, their site is fully accessible.
yes, im checking it 'daily' :hihi:

It won't come up here. I haven't checked it in a long time, I use my refreshing skills for the email account I signed up with :hihi:

I'm wondering how the licensing will work on a LAN ... that's one of the features that interests me most. Will we be able to run multiple copies out of the box, or will that require the purchase of additional licenses? Could be expensive!

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

So, have you all sold your current host already in anticipation of the Bitwig release?
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”