Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Drumazon from dusted william, everything went perfectly. :tu:

Bought Guitar Combos and Intakt from simonden. Great deal and quick delivery. :party:
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

Sold to khanyz - all went well.

Sold NobleQ to swindus.Nice guy, fast and smooth transaction :tu:

Bought some headphones from Soundpalace. Nice guy to deal with and everything went smoothly.

Just had an excellent transaction with Karten. Great to deal with and highly recommended buyer!

Jon
(nmchiledude)

Bought Morphox from AstralExistence. Got the new serial in less than an hour
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Bought Artificial Audio Obelisk (very cool plugin!) from gigue07. Quick, friendly, and easy transaction. Highly recommended!
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

Bought NI Traktors 12 from sin night - blazing fast purchase with super nice communication throughout the entire process - highly recommended :-)

And I can recommend Tehnik as someone to deal with! :tu:

Sold Obelisk to cryophonik. Pleasant and smooth transaction. Top notch, and highly recommended.

Just bought an item from AstralExistence. Good guy to deal with. Very fast response.
VST PRESETS ---> http://xenossoundworks.com
Bazille, NI Massive, Z3ta, PPG Wave, TAL-J8, RePro, Diva, Spire and more

Purchased Halion 4 from Canadianlight and it arrived in the mail fin Sydney Australia from Canada successfully. He was great to deal with and I would easily buy from him again.

tonkatodd wrote:Purchased Halion 4 from Canadianlight and it arrived in the mail fin Sydney Australia from Canada successfully. He was great to deal with and I would easily buy from him again.
Ditto with names swapped.

Sold my Layla3G to nix808, extremely easy to deal with :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”