(the product formerly known as) Epoch

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

this makes me think something is coming......?
Last edited by pinki on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

And you'd be right. I've a number of smaller updates to release during the next few weeks, beginning with a minor Aspect update mid-week (provided QA doesn't reveal any nasty bugs.) Sometime soon after that, I'd like to publicly reveal the next product: I've just got the small matter of actually finishing it off first!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Something allways brewing with the 4AM development staff at loomer. :D

Well if Cumulus is anything to go by the next product is something to look forward to indeed..

pinki wrote:Well if Cumulus is anything to go by the next product is something to look forward to indeed..
Trudat!
ZZZzzZZzz..zz....zzzzz
My SoundCloud

Thanks for the votes of confidence; the new product is (in my opinion) by far the most interesting of all the Loomer plug-ins, and I can't wait until it's in a fit shape to finally reveal all!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

CPB wrote:Thanks for the votes of confidence; the new product is (in my opinion) by far the most interesting of all the Loomer plug-ins, and I can't wait until it's in a fit shape to finally reveal all!
I'm anxious... :)
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Col, is it gonna be an instrument or an effect?
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Neither!

CPB wrote:Neither!
:o
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

:party:

Sequencer?

Mini Daw?

A midi plugin?

Some kind of musical tool that mangles the $#!t out of the input and creates an entire symphony for you?

iPad controller?
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

A time machine that will enable me to go back to the 80's and stop Stock Aikten and Waterman from making a massive mistake and leaving me with nothing but terrible nightmares of my childhood? (Maybe) :cry:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

A spreadsheet?

I've been away from KVR for a bit and was excited about the possibility of further news. Presumably just too busy at Loomer Towers?

ttfn from intreiged
ZZZzzZZzz..zz....zzzzz
My SoundCloud

Tell me about it, I can't believe it's mid-March already: at the beginning of the year, I would have happily bet money on the new product being out by now too! Seems I'm much better at coding audio software than estimating timescales.

Soon, my eager followers, soon... ! ;)

( We're on the cusp of having the beta feature list locked down: when this milestone is reached, and the final UI polish is complete, all shall be revealed. )

Return to “Loomer”