Just because it's winter...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

and the snow covers everything giving an air of stillness, that doesn't mean that life isn't still getting ready for the spring.

It is just...
Safe (under the snow)
ogg
mp3
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

It's so vibrant and you can just tell that life is preparing itself to shine come the melt.

I really liked this. The second part seemed a little out of place at first, but it worked itself out nicely. :)
Blue Phase Music

Lovely... I believe you're right, something is stirring under that cold white blanket.
Image Image

Nice piece. Part 1 just seems to give off an end-of-winter atmosphere with those long pan-pipe-ish tones. Part 2 seems a lot more jauntier and playful with the shorter notes, conjuring springtime images. Quite good timing really as the temperature forecast for tomorrow is approx. 14-15C

Nice tune :)
polyslax wrote:Lovely... I believe you're right, something is stirring under that cold white blanket.
A hot water bottle? :hihi:

Nice track Folderol. Very playful and conjure's images of butterflies and ladybugs other cute things. :) 8)

has a xmas feel ? dunno, something ? the melody seems close to something familiar, some archetype...really nice...was watching voles and their antics on the tele the other night, the second part implies the activity beneath.

Good and folderolly. Did I hear some hints of "Frosty the Snowman"?

Now about this thing stirring under the snow...when it comes out, you guys chase it over here and I'll club it.
No longer a moderator.

this belongs in one of those nature shows with the time lapse scenes. it conjured nice images from up north, but right now i'm glad i'm in florida. lol

good stuff!

Thanks everyone for your fantastic comments :hyper:

@seismic1
Hot water bottle indeed... That's my girlfriend :D
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Very nice and soothing :D Gets me in the winter spirit for sure ^^ :)

a wonderfully delicate tune. it conjured images of icicles melting and plants starting to stir in a pre spring reverie :)

neil.

Lovely, delightfully evocative piece of music. Really enjoyed that one. :)

:D
I have said elsewhere ....
This is absolutely
WONDERFUL
composition, as usual, expertly performed.

I am following on with the same theme, here ...
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 48#4842848

:wink:
James
---------------------------------------------
New Updated music site at - http://www.fraserology.com/music/

Return to “Music Cafe”