Four New Drum Kit Products for BFD2 Coming Soon!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

looking at next week from the other side.... :wink:

Sorry for the wait guys, we're fixing a few mic indexing issues that have arisen in kit xml's, and consequently we have to redo some saved presets. Shouldn't be too long (I hope) before it's ready for you all.
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX
www.mixititb.com | www.seattleunderground.co.uk
Sound Engineer/Producer/Musician/Audio and Media Content Creator

thanks for letting us know

You're welcome :)
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX

any news?

luddite wrote:any news?

+1

Was there any point in pre-ordering this?

Pre-orders are usually at discount.

Will be checking the index fixes over the next few days and re-doing my presets. Been busy here the past week with my cousin over from the US whom I've not seen for 8 years.
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX

callumdrum wrote:Will all the 7 Ken Scott BFD Kits be available as a package in the future?

Thanks
Yep!

It's all coming and for those that took advantage of the discounted pre-order we thank you for your patience. When it is available it will no longer be as discounted so it's still worth getting on board. Should be ready soon. The details of making a BFD kit and taking advantage of the proprietary features it has is different than other formats we work with. But we're determined to offer some really good third party support for this popular multi-track drum format. The 7 kits of EpiK DrumS plus Neil Peart Drums are a great start and each kit is really unique too. Sounds different than the other kits in BFD so I imagine it will be fun to collect the different sonic "flavors".

Bill and Bob's BFD kits should be ready to download next week. The other drummer's kits coming not too long after.

Looking good for download delivery this week of the first EpiK DrumS kits for BFD!

and the days go slowly by..... :wink:

Today is the day the first two are available. The announcement is being sent out and the kits downloadable by the end of the day as long as there are no hitches. Shouldn't be.

At the moment there's a 20% off sale AND it's at the pre-order price. As soon as it is switched from pre-order to available the price goes up so... I guess you have maybe an hour left to save an extra $10 or so.

Here's the PR just to see in advance the news:

Sonic Reality and eSoundz.com Release New Downloadable Drum Kit Libraries for BFD2!

EpiK DrumS Bill Cobham and Bob Siebenberg Drum Kits Available Now.

February 23, 2012 Sunrise, Florida - Sonic Reality sound development company and eSoundz.com, an on line shop for music software and sounds is announcing the immediate release of 2 new drum kit expansion libraries for FXPansion's popular BFD2 software. EpiK DrumS: Bill Cobham Kit for BFD2 and EpiK DrumS: Bob Siebenberg Kit for BFD2 by Sonic Reality are now available as downloadable products from eSoundz.com. Users must first own BFD2 or BFD Eco software and then they can add these unique sounding kits to their BFD2 library.

The drum kits were recorded by legendary producer/engineer Ken Scott (Beatles, Bowie, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Supertramp, Elton) as part of EpiK DrumS A Ken Scott Collection. The Bill Cobham Kit is a vintage Fibes® clear acrylic kit similar to the drum set Bill used on albums like "Birds of Fire" by Mahavishnu Orchestra and "Spectrum" by Billy Cobham. The Bob Siebenberg Kit is a vintage Ludwig® kit recorded in the style of Supertramp's "Crime of the Century" and "Crisis What Crisis?". Sonic Reality collaborated with Ken Scott, the original producer/engineer and original iconic drummers Bill Cobham, Bob Siebenberg, Terry Bozzio, Woody Woodmansey and Rod Morgenstein to put together the most authentic epic collection of vintage drum kits from the 60s, 70s and 80s. Seven kits from the EpiK DrumS series are to be released as individual BFD2 kit libraries in the early part of 2012 with the first two available now.

EpiK DrumS: Bill Cobham Kit for BFD2
MSRP $99.
For more information: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... de=EDBFDPR

EpiK DrumS: Bob Siebenberg Kit for BFD2
MSRP $99.
For more information:
http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... de=EDBFDPR

Websites:
http://www.esoundz.com
http://www.sonicreality.com

About Sonic Reality:

Sonic Reality is a sound development company founded by producer Dave Kerzner in the mid-90's. Over the years Sonic Reality (aka "SR) has created some of the most popular multi-sampled and loop sounds heard in music via hardware keyboards, sound modules, virtual instruments and software sample libraries. Sonic Reality is known for high end drum sample libraries having co-produced Ocean Way Drums, Neil Peart Drums, Drum Masters and EpiK DrumS A Ken Scott Collection. Sonic Reality is also known for having created many of the "workstation" sounds heard in products such as IK Multimedia's Sonik Synth, SampleTron, SampleMoog, SampleTank and Philharmonik, Propellerheads' Reason and SR's Sonic Refills, Steinberg's Cubase and HALion One, Native Instruments' Kontakt, Yamaha's Motif, Roland's JV and S Series, Clavia's Wave, Alesis's QS Series and many others.

yay! downloading now.....

From the FXpansion website thread...
These kits are great!! They have a multitude of articulations (including:- bell, splash, choked hits and drags for Hi Hats), and as keyboard drummer the playability with natural velocity scaling is fantastic!!

Be sure to check out all the additional presets for both made by "yours truly". The Michael Jackson Billie Jean one I did for Bill's kit is my fave (Bill Cobham - MJ BJean Style).

:)
Enjoy the presets guys and gals, I'll be sure to do some more asap.

Congrat's to Dave, Ken, Allen, and all at Sonic Reality/eSoundz on the releases.
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX

Guys,

Where can I find the list of the instruments recorded (how many toms.. cymbals... which cymbals) ? Can't find this info anywhere .

Tks in advance

Pim
TD20W expanded/SPD-S/Delta 1010
Dell XPS 410 Intel® Core™2 Duo E6700 2.66 GHZ 4GB RAM/ Tracktion 3/Reaper
Superior 2.0 with all packs plus ezx Jazz/Funk/DFH
BFD2 w/all Platinum Samples and various packs
Steven Slate

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”