"white cloud" instrumental with Zebra beats.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Simple Fender Rhodes part with backgound synths and short lines from JX10 and Ion, with Zebra one finger three knob beats.

"white cloud" 12.61 MB 6 min 53 sec at 256 kbps

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9504745/white%20cloud.mp3

http://www.isound.com/downloads/634782

or 3rd one down the player at http://www.isound.com/#/fate_atc

any comments or feedback appreciated thank you.

it sounds really clear. the piece is quite relaxing. for whatever reason, the 'clap' causes it to remind me of chariots of fire. anyway, real smooth and clear. tri-tones give it cool touch.

Very nice indeed fate... keep that rhodes coming! ^^Agreed there's CoF vibe to that beat.
Image Image

Well-titled. A really nice floating feeling to this one. Enjoyed. Thank you.
No longer a moderator.

very spiritual vibe that runs like a quiet stream. no future or past, only right now.
so happy you kept the groove in its place and didn't resort to that annoying zipper effect that pervades the cafe.
fully takin in and enjoyed

Nice! Sounds a bit like Phish when they go into a live ambient jam for songs like Waves, 46 Days, A Song I Heard The Ocean Sing. But like everyone who has commented, I couldn't stop thinking it was some sort of Chariots of Fire reprise.

It's late in the evening, and I'm winding down for the night. This was perfect for helping me shake off the day.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

oohh nnooo, serious chappie running along the beach, I remember, darn it. :shrug: Been wondering about how to get more involved doing beats, some kind of hardware thingey I can tap on might be cool.

thanks for checking this out all, much appreciated.

wavephonic wrote: no future or past, only right now.
part of the enjoyment for me is improvisation. Here I was going to do A and G# with D and C#, and use E and A as a base, everything else came from that.

thanks again.

Is very relaxing and beautiful.
and yet simple :)

cool track, lots of great tones and a pleasant floating atmospheric feel to the lines you were playing. very effective use of minimal elements.

I really enjoyed it. I have listened to it 4 times now, and it sounds better each time I hear it. The Rhodes was lovely and I thought the percussion sounded great. The synth sounds on here generate a really dreamy atmosphere, perfectly suited to the title as DHM has already noted.

Lovely track fatc :tu:

thanks seismic, glad you liked it. I was pleased I got a good amount of dynamics into it.

great tune. i thought the percussion in particular was excellent nice and subtle so as not to disturb the mood.

i didn't get any chariots of fire vibe, thankfully :wink:

neil.

great floaty track, nice touch on the ol'Rhodes, supporting instrumentation enhancing the floaty feel, and the percussion adding an unexpected element which works so well. It finished too soon though :cry:

thanks sinlesssin and jopy for checking this out.

and mac and mikusan, glad you liked it, thanks.

Return to “Music Cafe”