Need help with the scrollbars

Official support for: camelaudio.com

Moderator: Camel Audio Mods

runray
KVRist

243 posts since 16 Oct, 2007, from Ukraine

Postby runray; Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:08 pm Need help with the scrollbars

Hi!

Why a scrollbar in Alchemy is very sensitive when it zoomed?
I have tried Ctrl+Drag, Shift+Drag and Alt+Drag but nothing helps to slow it down.

Is there a reason why it as is?

RADO Records (Nick Moritz) - GUI Design, Sound Design, Music Production
ZenPunkHippy
KVRAF

10140 posts since 18 Jun, 2008, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:41 am

Hi,

No one has really commented on this before, but yes it can be very difficult to position the MSEG accurately. I've created a case to improve this for the v1.30 release. I can't promise that the case will be fixed, but I will send a special note to the developers now because I think it's quite important.

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...
coincidental
KVRist

406 posts since 5 Sep, 2011, from Sussex, UK

Postby coincidental; Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:16 am

Sounds like you're on the case already, but - for what it's worth - I'd second this. When I first got Alchemy it took me a while to work out what was going on in this window because it scrolled so fast I kept missing the area where the activity was taking place. I have found it easier with a mouse than with a trackpad, but only marginally, and I hardly ever use a mouse, so some added control would be great. Just the addition of a back/forward arrow at either end of the bar would allow one to step through incrementally when zoomed in. Great feature though, I love using them!
runray
KVRist

243 posts since 16 Oct, 2007, from Ukraine

Postby runray; Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:33 am

ZenPunkHippy wrote:Hi,

No one has really commented on this before, but yes it can be very difficult to position the MSEG accurately. I've created a case to improve this for the v1.30 release. I can't promise that the case will be fixed, but I will send a special note to the developers now because I think it's quite important.

Peace,
Andy.

Thank you Andy!
RADO Records (Nick Moritz) - GUI Design, Sound Design, Music Production

Moderator: Camel Audio Mods

Return to Camel Audio