What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRist

235 posts since 16 Oct, 2007, from Ukraine

Postby runray; Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:08 pm Need help with the scrollbars

Hi!

Why a scrollbar in Alchemy is very sensitive when it zoomed?
I have tried Ctrl+Drag, Shift+Drag and Alt+Drag but nothing helps to slow it down.

Is there a reason why it as is?

RADO Records (Nick Moritz) - GUI Design, Sound Design, Music Production
KVRAF

10248 posts since 18 Jun, 2008, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:41 am

Hi,

No one has really commented on this before, but yes it can be very difficult to position the MSEG accurately. I've created a case to improve this for the v1.30 release. I can't promise that the case will be fixed, but I will send a special note to the developers now because I think it's quite important.

Peace,
Andy.
KVRist

295 posts since 5 Sep, 2011, from UK

Postby coincidental; Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:16 am

Sounds like you're on the case already, but - for what it's worth - I'd second this. When I first got Alchemy it took me a while to work out what was going on in this window because it scrolled so fast I kept missing the area where the activity was taking place. I have found it easier with a mouse than with a trackpad, but only marginally, and I hardly ever use a mouse, so some added control would be great. Just the addition of a back/forward arrow at either end of the bar would allow one to step through incrementally when zoomed in. Great feature though, I love using them!
KVRist

235 posts since 16 Oct, 2007, from Ukraine

Postby runray; Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:33 am

ZenPunkHippy wrote:Hi,

No one has really commented on this before, but yes it can be very difficult to position the MSEG accurately. I've created a case to improve this for the v1.30 release. I can't promise that the case will be fixed, but I will send a special note to the developers now because I think it's quite important.

Peace,
Andy.

Thank you Andy!
RADO Records (Nick Moritz) - GUI Design, Sound Design, Music Production

Moderators: ZenPunkHippy, ugo, biomechanoid, Ben [Camel Audio]

Return to Camel Audio