new stuff new stuff. chek this out=)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Okay! First one is a demo, so it is sounds a bit loose. I will rework it later.
And Second ones is some kind of new experiments. Tell me what you think=)

http://soundcloud.com/de_zeez/rotem-or- ... spiridonov

http://soundcloud.com/de_zeez/denis-spi ... bullet-for

http://soundcloud.com/de_zeez/denis-spi ... iday-opium
Last edited by SOi2 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

I just realised that I am already 6 years like KVR member)))

I just listened to Bullet for Deckard (the title grabbed me). This track is wonderful. Kinda laid back, but has a really interesting combination of sounds and textures. I loved it :) I'll check out the others later

seismic1 wrote:I just listened to Bullet for Deckard (the title grabbed me). This track is wonderful. Kinda laid back, but has a really interesting combination of sounds and textures. I loved it :) I'll check out the others later
Thank you! It will be great to know your opinion=)

I enjoyed all of these. Nice use of samples, some fantastically heavy busted grooves... sometimes a little too busted for me, but overall good work!
Image Image

polyslax wrote:I enjoyed all of these. Nice use of samples, some fantastically heavy busted grooves... sometimes a little too busted for me, but overall good work!
Thank you Polyslax! I don't use samples btw=)

SOi2 wrote:
polyslax wrote:I enjoyed all of these. Nice use of samples, some fantastically heavy busted grooves... sometimes a little too busted for me, but overall good work!
Oh! Interesting... it has that sound in some parts as if it's constructed from samples. Is that intentional?
Image Image

Indeed. My mistake=)

polyslax wrote:
SOi2 wrote:
Oh! Interesting... it has that sound in some parts as if it's constructed from samples. Is that intentional?
I was trying to say that it is not from loop library, and it is intentional=)

:)

Just listened to Friday Opium. Another fine piece of work. Ambient glitch-hop with some nice jazzy chords thrown in for good measure. I really enjoyed this :)

seismic1 wrote:Just listened to Friday Opium. Another fine piece of work. Ambient glitch-hop with some nice jazzy chords thrown in for good measure. I really enjoyed this :)
Thanks! Glad you like it!

Hi Denis,

10 points goes to .....Russia :wink:

Friday Opium..... :shock: .

M.

M.Brösel wrote:Hi Denis,

10 points goes to .....Russia :wink:

Friday Opium..... :shock: .

M.
thank you thank thank you!!!=)

Just listened to Patti Smith. A different style from the other 2 tracks, but this was also extremely cool. Nice sounds and that vocalist (Rotem?) is great. Nice work :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”