Toontrack EZmix 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BERFAB wrote:
Peevy2000 wrote:
BERFAB wrote: Worth noting that AudioDeluxe has a very healthy discount off the $49 upgrade as well. So I pulled the trigger on that one... :D
Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered it. How long roughly did you have to wait for the license?
within minutes. I've made 3 purchases from them in the last 2 weeks. The first 2 were within minutes. The most recent was an overnight thing as I completed the transaction in the middle of the night.

Very impressed with them.

-B
I got it. Only had to wait a few hours probably because I ordered from the UK (before US opening hours)

The browser is much better but is anyone else finding the white text a bit hard to read?

first expansion is out. 39 bucks. weren't they 25 before....
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:first expansion is out. 39 bucks. weren't they 25 before....
Yes they were. Well, actually, 25 EUR is wonderful Euroland. Now they are looking for 39 EUR = 52.3536 U.S. dollars.

I'm sure I'll get it eventually but not today.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

39, they are 49 :o

they can kiss off, It was really iffy (and never actually bought one) at 29 bucks. Very very very angry.

I bet they'll be on offer at somewhere like Audiodeluxe sooner or later :wink:
Patience grasshopper :hihi:

No patience! I'm outraged!

We were just complaining about them being too high at 29 bucks over at toontrack, we were also complaining that you didn't really know what you got until you bought it.......so you could go through 100 bucks of new packs and just have a bunch of stuff you didn't really want.

NOW, it's 49 bucks a pop :shock: STILL no explanation of what you really get.

Forget it!

Let's review: An expansion pack for ezdrummer is 89 bucks. This is a live set of drums carefully recorded drums. 49 bucks for a couple of snare patches, a couple of kicks, 3 overhead patches, and and bunch of "fx" that I'll never use?

Again, forget it!

The old fashioned way is just fine, TT have lost their minds and I'm really upset about this whole thing.

and breath 8)

All joking aside, I agree that they are on the steep side.
There do always seem to be offers on Toontrack plug-ins though,if you look around.
That said, it would be better if they offered them at lower prices to start with.
Probably applies to a few other companies as well :shrug:

I don't think we are communicating. They WERE offered at a "lower" price. They were 29 bucks. Just today, they raised them to 49.

I'm not looking for a deal on them, I'm not looking for someone with a lower price. I thought they were over priced at 29 bucks. 49 is an outrage.

hibidy wrote:I don't think we are communicating. They WERE offered at a "lower" price. They were 29 bucks. Just today, they raised them to 49.

I'm not looking for a deal on them, I'm not looking for someone with a lower price. I thought they were over priced at 29 bucks. 49 is an outrage.
Couldn't agree more. The new price is madness and I own 7 of the original EZmix expansions. At the very least the price should have stayed the same and they would have continued to get my business. If the new expansion released today was the same price I would have bought it already. As it stands now they have lost a customer and re-occurring revenue from my continued custom. I hope I'm not alone.

Probably the worse thing they have done here is raise the price on the pre-EZmix2 expansions also, that's just screwing people to be honest.

I agree they are probably overpriced.I won't pay that for them.
The fact that they have suddenly gone up by so much seems daft.
All I was saying was that they do seem to suddenly sell them at reduced prices now and again.
But I, much like your good self would like to see them at sensible prices all of the time.
$49 is over the top,$29 maybe reasonable dependent upon the pack.
Bottom line is we don't have to buy them.If no one does,then the prices will come down.
:shrug:

Yeah I noticed the price increase today & its a pretty big one too. I was gonna buy a couple at €25 but €39 is just too much of a bump up in price. I'm pretty annoyed at the price hike, especially the way they raised the price of the ezmix 1 packs, they should have at least stayed the same. But I'm not pissed enough to get rid of ezmix altogether.

I think if your gonna go for another pack, just getting the latest Core extension pack might be all you'll really need to cover most avenues (I'm guessing...hoping)
I was lucky enough to get the Chuck Ainlay pack today on the marketplace for $20, maybe that's why I'm not in a real pissed mood about the whole thing.

Peevy2000 wrote:Yeah I noticed the price increase today & its a pretty big one too. I was gonna buy a couple at €25 but €39 is just too much of a bump up in price. I'm pretty annoyed at the price hike, especially the way they raised the price of the ezmix 1 packs, they should have at least stayed the same. But I'm not pissed enough to get rid of ezmix altogether.

I think if your gonna go for another pack, just getting the latest Core extension pack might be all you'll really need to cover most avenues (I'm guessing...hoping)
I was lucky enough to get the Chuck Ainlay pack today on the marketplace for $20, maybe that's why I'm not in a real pissed mood about the whole thing.
I picked up the Electronic and Rock packs for $35,I think you just pipped me to the Chuck Ainlay pack :hihi:
Is it good?

I haven't had chance to try the two packs I bought yet.
I've ordered EZMix2 should come in the next couple of days.

Those clowns actually raised the prices of the old packs? I'm glad I helped prevent a few full price sales.

49 BUCKS!!!!!!

:tantrum:

Someone mentioned not wanting to sell ezmix just because of this, I've thought about it :lol:

Bah, I can't believe it......thanks to everyone for letting me vent.......I'm really mad :x

Resonator63 wrote: I picked up the Electronic and Rock packs for $35,I think you just pipped me to the Chuck Ainlay pack :hihi:
Is it good?

I haven't had chance to try the two packs I bought yet.
I've ordered EZMix2 should come in the next couple of days.
I haven't had a chance to check it yet either but I heard from the toontrack & gearslutz forums its one of the best out of the bunch. I'd a bought the lot @ the marketplace if I hadn't already forked out £350 for the new Fender Modern Player Tele Plus, which I'll hopefully have sometime this week :)
hibidy wrote:49 BUCKS!!!!!!

:tantrum:

Someone mentioned not wanting to sell ezmix just because of this, I've thought about it :lol:

Bah, I can't believe it......thanks to everyone for letting me vent.......I'm really mad :x
Vent away man....just don't go busting any blood vessels ;)

Return to “Effects”