discoDSP Vertigo R3.2 released - Additive synth with WAV and bitmap re-synthesis

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

discoDSP Vertigo R3.2 has been released for Mac + PC. Vertigo is a 256 oscillators additive synth with resynthesis and sound morphing. Imports WAV audio and PNG or BMP images. It has a very accurate recreation of complex musical phrases, drumloops, speech and simple tones. Demo version includes 128 presets and it is available as AudioUnits, VST and RTAS for Mac Intel and VST and RTAS for Windows.

What's new

— Fixed Modulation Wheel to Morph settings.

Vertigo costs 75 € or 99 USD (VAT included where applicable) for single platform and 90 € or 119 USD for Mac + PC.

Download Mac demo
Download Windows demo
PDF Manual

Previous Vertigo customers can update to R3.2 logging to their account.

Thanks,
George.

Damn, I got sooo excited and then read
What's new

— Fixed Modulation Wheel to Morph settings.
lol
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Last edited by lofty on Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Software works as expected here... We will cooperate to find out what presets or in what conditions these issues happened. I can discuss anything else via PM.

lofty wrote:WARNING - DO NOT PURCHASE - WARNING - DO NOT PURCHASE [MAC]

Hi - this AU/VST produces unexpected maxed out glitches running in LogicX and Ableton.

Customer support response so far is "we do not offer refunds" - but the problem is only apparent for some presets and produced EXTREME audio artefacts

{modern Mac desktop / laptop with up-to-date software updates}
CPU specs? Ram?

And this company is great so you're in the minority there.

Last edited by lofty on Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You should of said, do not purchase if you own an old weak Mac. I have an i5 6 gb PC and takes less CPU than lush 101.

Return to “Instruments”