What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Demo presets not maintained when upgrading in Logic

Official support for: camelaudio.com

Moderator: Camel Audio Mods

visibee
KVRer

1 post since 7 Mar, 2012

Postby visibee; Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:07 am Demo presets not maintained when upgrading in Logic

I had the demo of Alchemy, now i have bought the full version, the presets i had in logic are now not available. It doesn't even try to load them so I can't figure out what the preset was I had selected in the demo version. anyway to figure this out?
ZenPunkHippy
KVRAF

10453 posts since 18 Jun, 2008, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am

Hi,

We have a dedicated form for Camel Audio questions:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=32

... so one of the mods may move this thread to the proper place.

Basically the demo presets included with Alchemy Player are exactly the same as those included with the Factory content (but of course, there are additional presets with the full version). The full version presets should install right over the demo version presets and continue to work as before, and you projects should load and sound exactly the same.

When you say "it doesn't even try to load them" do you mean that Alchemy starts with the default sound in your projects?

Can you see the Factory bank and categories in the title bar of the GUI? (the 3 black bars at the top)

Peace,
Andy.

Moderator: Camel Audio Mods

Return to Camel Audio