Where can I download MU.LAB 3? Add a link on your website!

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, MU.LAB 4 seems great, but I bought a XT license for MU.LAB 3 months ago (not valid for MU.LAB 4), but I can't find a single link on the MuTools website, not even in the support page, to download MU.LAB 3. Where the hell is it?

Did the author feel like just dropping support for MU.LAB 3 altogether just because he launched this new version?

Thank you. :help:

now that does seem harsh. did your moms never teach you any respect? is that any way to ask for something? Image

gtjwkq wrote:Did the author feel like just dropping support for MU.LAB 3 altogether just because he launched this new version?

Thank you. :help:
You are irritated, but your tone is unfriendly and with this you getting more trouble for sure!
I thought you got a free upgrade to MUlab 4 XT ..so you can download Mulab 4 and use the serial

Here are the legacy versions:

http://www.mutools.com/mulab/legacy-versions/

Hey gtjwkq,

I understand your frustration. Just come into the forum more frequently so you can see that nothing has been dropped when it come to any version of mu.lab.
Jo's not the kind of guy that would do anyone wrong. Even if you're working with version 3 you can still get a lot of help on this forum. There's a lot of nice people here.

Cheers. :D

That was a little over the top (though I can understand the feeling of mingled anxiety and frustration and I much prefer a little swearing in public than constant subtle rudeness and hateful private messages.)

As for licensing and customer care etc, don't lose sleep over it, you're in very good hands. I also recommend that in the midterm you move to M4, because it's about 20x better than M3.

Happy sequencing!

Marco :D

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
mutools wrote:Here are the legacy versions:

http://www.mutools.com/mulab/legacy-versions/ (http://www.mutools.com/mulab/legacy-versions/)
Hi you guys,

Yes I'm having a bad couple of days, sorry for the attitude! It's usually how you feel when your computer fails and you have to buy and build another one from scratch only to be bugged by numerous software, hardware and windows issues setting it up, gosh PCs are such a pain in the neck! :x And I've been using PCs my whole life. I just wish they would get easier to set up, but nooo, PCs are just as (if not more) complicated and prone to problems than they were 5, 10 or 20 years ago. I wonder if it would have been easier just to buy a powerful and very expensive iMac, but I digress...

So I'm downloading everything all over again (very fun!) and when I got to MU.LAB, to my surprise, not a single link to what now are "legacy" versions on their own website :? Of course I downloaded MU.LAB 4 just to confirm that my license wouldn't work with it.

Then I went to the forums to find out where to download MU.LAB 3, but unfortunately the search option is not available unless you register :?

So thank you for providing the links. Now, would you be so kind as to please publish those links on the website, or did I miss them in my haste? I apologize if I did. Thank you guys for being so helpful and understanding, look like you have quite a community here.

I only use MU.LAB for composing, then I export the song and use other software. Nobody beats MU.LAB for composing though, very simple to use, doesn't waste my time. :D

gtjwkq wrote: Yes I'm having a bad couple of days, sorry for the attitude! It's usually how you feel when your computer fails and you have to buy and build another one from scratch only to be bugged by numerous software, hardware and windows issues setting it up, gosh PCs are such a pain in the neck! :x And I've been using PCs my whole life. I just wish they would get easier to set up, but nooo, PCs are just as (if not more) complicated and prone to problems than they were 5, 10 or 20 years ago. I wonder if it would have been easier just to buy a powerful and very expensive iMac, but I digress...

So I'm downloading everything all over again (very fun!) and when I got to MU.LAB, to my surprise, not a single link to what now are "legacy" versions on their own website :? Of course I downloaded MU.LAB 4 just to confirm that my license wouldn't work with it.
Well, windows 7 is solid as a rock without problems and why use mulab 3 if mulab 4 is more userfriendly

so when we have a bad day with our computers its ok to just spread it around hmm? ill find you then next time i have some steam to blow off, yeah? dont worry, its ok. i just bought a new computer. it wasnt hard to set up. why are you having problems? maybe you are clueless? dont make us suffer for your cluelessness. thats not our problem.

-------

> DiGiT < wrote:so when we have a bad day with our computers its ok to just spread it around hmm? ill find you then next time i have some steam to blow off, yeah? dont worry, its ok. i just bought a new computer. it wasnt hard to set up. why are you having problems? maybe you are clueless? dont make us suffer for your cluelessness. thats not our problem.
Aren't you overreacting? Are you one of those guys who get off jumping on other people AFTER they apologize? :lol:

I just hope you're not like this all the time and that you're just havig a bad day, like I did.

janamdo wrote:Well, windows 7 is solid as a rock without problems and why use mulab 3 if mulab 4 is more userfriendly
Windows 7 is pretty solid compared to previous versions, but it's far from flawless. Right now my Windows Explorer crashes if I tell it to auto arrange the icons or if I try to create a new shortcut on the desktop. I installed all the updates. This might have something to do with my Users and ProgramData directories not being on the C: drive, an SSD RAID 0 with limited size, but on a secondary HDD. Apparently, Windows doesn't work well in non-standard configurations that Steve Ballmer doesn't personally approve of. :lol: Ok, enough Windows bashing, I actually prefer it to any other OS I've tried so far. OS X does seem quite nice though.

I'd be wasting my MULAB 3 XT license if I decided to use MULAB 4 instead, don't you agree? Even if MULAB 4 is better, I only use this program for composing, I probably wouldn't benefit from all the nice new features and UI.

gtjwkq wrote:
> DiGiT < wrote:so when we have a bad day with our computers its ok to just spread it around hmm? ill find you then next time i have some steam to blow off, yeah? dont worry, its ok. i just bought a new computer. it wasnt hard to set up. why are you having problems? maybe you are clueless? dont make us suffer for your cluelessness. thats not our problem.
Aren't you overreacting? Are you one of those guys who get off jumping on other people AFTER they apologize? :lol:
Don't do this. He is suffering.

@gtjwkq check pm.

gtjwkq wrote:

I just hope you're not like this all the time and that you're just havig a bad day, like I did.
just thought it was an appropriate response. tit for tat, you know. at least you know now how you sounded.

Return to “MUTOOLS”