What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

cant rename empty patch?

Official support for: humanoidsounds.co.uk

Moderator: John [Humanoid Sound Sys]

AstralExistence
KVRAF

1932 posts since 19 Sep, 2011

Postby AstralExistence; Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:20 pm cant rename empty patch?

hi all. notice when i select an empty preset i cant rename it. backspace doesn't work. why? it works on everything else.
John [Humanoid Sound Sys]
KVRist

429 posts since 13 Mar, 2006, from Queensland, Australia

Postby John [Humanoid Sound Sys]; Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:23 am

AstralExistence wrote:hi all. notice when i select an empty preset i cant rename it. backspace doesn't work. why? it works on everything else.

Hi. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you and for the problem that you are having with SSP. This is not a problem that I have ever encountered before. Could you tell me what host and operating system are you using please?
AstralExistence
KVRAF

Postby AstralExistence; Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:19 am

John [Humanoid Sound Sys] wrote:
AstralExistence wrote:hi all. notice when i select an empty preset i cant rename it. backspace doesn't work. why? it works on everything else.

Hi. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you and for the problem that you are having with SSP. This is not a problem that I have ever encountered before. Could you tell me what host and operating system are you using please?

im using fl studio and windows 7. i have no idea the problem. is there a certain way to rename a patch?
John [Humanoid Sound Sys]
KVRist

429 posts since 13 Mar, 2006, from Queensland, Australia

Postby John [Humanoid Sound Sys]; Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:52 am

AstralExistence wrote:

im using fl studio and windows 7. i have no idea the problem. is there a certain way to rename a patch?

You need to click on the little circular button next to the preset name in the plugin GUI. This then changes the drop-down menu into a text edit box that will allow you to edit the name.
AstralExistence
KVRAF

Postby AstralExistence; Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:18 am

AstralExistence wrote:

You need to click on the little circular button next to the preset name in the plugin GUI. This then changes the drop-down menu into a text edit box that will allow you to edit the name.

i know, but backspace wont delete the previous name. whne i hit backspace nothing happens. i even click all the way to the end of the name and it goes white and still, cant rename as backspace doesn't work.
ZenPunkHippy
KVRAF

10265 posts since 18 Jun, 2008, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:20 am

Try using copy / paste i.e. type the name in to Notepad or Textpad or similar, copy the text and paste in to preset name field. You may need to right-click to paste. It's not ideal, but a possible workaround.

Peace,
Andy/

Moderator: John [Humanoid Sound Sys]

Return to Humanoid Sound Systems