Indecent - black ghöst

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

an upbeat track with my own vox + some rock and pop and ambient elements 8)

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/9168n5yf6 ... ghoest.mp3

~Brendan
[Insert Signature Here]

bump bump bump
[Insert Signature Here]

I mostly like this. Maybe harsh in the highs here too (this could just be my hearing and setup). Also, it seems like it could stretch out a bit. All in all, though, nicely done, and if you hadn't specifically asked for critical feedback I'd probably have just said, "I enjoyed it." And so I did. So, thanks.
No longer a moderator.

I really like beat, synths, etc. The only part I would change is the main vocal, but it is probably because I like more digital or dirty sounding stuff. The vocal is to clean for me, at least against that musical background. I found myself wanting to through some sort of distortion effect, or vocoder on the main vocal. Personal desires aside though, I thought it was a nice track. :)

D.H. Miltz wrote:I mostly like this. Maybe harsh in the highs here too (this could just be my hearing and setup). Also, it seems like it could stretch out a bit. All in all, though, nicely done, and if you hadn't specifically asked for critical feedback I'd probably have just said, "I enjoyed it." And so I did. So, thanks.
i will definitely look into those highs... i think i'm gonna need to suck it up and get some monitors even tho i really dont want to spend the money (or more so, my girlfriend doesnt want me to spend the money! haha)

i'm glad that you enjoyed it! thanks for listening D.H. 8)

~Brendan
[Insert Signature Here]

PaleBlueDot wrote:I really like beat, synths, etc. The only part I would change is the main vocal, but it is probably because I like more digital or dirty sounding stuff. The vocal is to clean for me, at least against that musical background. I found myself wanting to through some sort of distortion effect, or vocoder on the main vocal. Personal desires aside though, I thought it was a nice track. :)
thanks! i may play around with the vocals a bit and see what i can come up with. perhaps even just on the second half of the song, adding some dirt and grit to to vox may take it to that level...

great feedback! much appreciated!

~Brendan
[Insert Signature Here]

Return to “Music Cafe”