Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Synthix from selfik. Everything went very smoothly and really quickly. Oh, and I just love the synth! :)

Just had a pleasant transaction with aalvor, bought Cubase Studio 4 from him. Great guy, helpful and friendly. :) I lost the upgrade path from SX3 with C6, now C6.5 is still within my reach. Thanks!

Bought 2 URS plugins from tse83.
Perfect transaction. Would deal with him again.
esoundz name: Helio

Sold Reaktor 5 with Reaktor Session to GreatExpectations. Excellent communication, prompt payment, smooth transaction. Perfect buyer!

Bought a Fabfilter bundle from havran. Very smooth transaction!

Ditto that. Nice and easy transaction with mister lukeB.

Baard wrote:Just had a pleasant transaction with aalvor, bought Cubase Studio 4 from him. Great guy, helpful and friendly. :) I lost the upgrade path from SX3 with C6, now C6.5 is still within my reach. Thanks!
I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Baard again, a fast and troublefree transaction :)

macmuse wrote:Sold Reaktor 5 with Reaktor Session to GreatExpectations. Excellent communication, prompt payment, smooth transaction. Perfect buyer!
Agreed on all counts. Perfect seller. Thanks!

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold AD Discord3 to Jeeez a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks to Chris at AD for the speedy transfer as well.
:)

Sold Strum Acoustic to ph0bic. Friendly and quick transaction. :D

Special mention to AAS who sorted out the license transfer within half an hour of me contacting them. :love:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

hesnotthemessiah wrote:Sold Strum Acoustic to ph0bic. Friendly and quick transaction. :D

Special mention to AAS who sorted out the license transfer within half an hour of me contacting them. :love:
Right back at yer hesnotthemessiah. Transaction was smooooooooth and fast as lightning thanks to you and the guys at AAS (great customer service)!
ph0bic

Sold Novation B-station VST and Novation FX Suite to dahwoud. Would do business again.

sold Waves Maserati bundle to yevster - quick payment, nice guy, recommended :) !

Sold Geist and Guru to: megapiano

Megapiano is a mega great and decent guy - trusty, quick, friendly - thanks for the perfect transaction!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”