piece_3

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rp314 wrote:Nice. 8)
Very nice indeed :)

ntom wrote:I don't know how interesting it would be from a musical standpoint.
its not always about getting people to shake their bootys after a few drinks.
sometimes music is a cerebral excercise...

only have the laptop at the moment and this definitely deserves a proper listen, looking forward to hearing it properly :)

ntom wrote:Sounds like a great expirament, but I don't see it really taking off to anything particularly exciting or interesting MUSICALLY, now, again, I can dork out about how interesting these frequencies do this or that, and blah blah, but again, I don't know how interesting it would be from a musical standpoint.
basically, you're saying 'i dont get it'. over and over again. we understood the first time; you dont get it. what's the point of repeating it over and over again under the guise of 'i dont know if its musically interesting.' trying to put the guy off?

Interesting experiment, thanks for sharing! It is quite hypnotic, especially on the 'fuller' sections near the middle where you can hear each harmonic pulsing in and out with its own rhythm, but can also hear the whole thing as a single evolving sound.

I like the idea of exploring more mathematically generated sounds, I think there is potential for lots of interesting 'found sounds' in this area.

The lower parts sound a bit like meditation "music" :)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Return to “Music Cafe”