Fielding DSP "reviver" saturation plug is now 64 bits and only $29! Seriously! (MAC AU ONLY)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WOW

I raved on about this plug in in a recent saturation thread but it was beyond many people's price range and was only 32 bits.

They just emailed me as i was in talks with them, that they dropped the price from $199 to $29 and updated the plug in to 64 bit compatibility.

ANY mac owner has to check this out now, trust me. It is SWEET, SUBTLE saturation.

It's one of my very favorites, most people that tested it think it's great like I do.

http://www.fieldingdsp.com/
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Already sent the link to my private eMail, will check it out as soon as I get home. ;)
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

I suggested a price drop but didn't think they would go this extreme. It seems to be a group of three guys who have other endeavours so just wanted to make it accessible for everyone.

I couldn't get it at the 199 price but i just bought it like 5 minutes ago:)

It was nice of them to update it to 64 bits at the same time as the price reduction.

Really cool guys and answer emails fast.

I *really* like this effect alot. I will probably put it on all my strings and pads and vocals too. It's so easy without fancy buttons and settings, just two sliders. Love it.

I forgot to say it's AU only, so you'll need studio one, Live, logic, or any other au host.

You CAN use it in Cubase though with DDMF metaplugin which is also only $29 (and should be in any musician's plug in folder anyway).

Wow, original price is a total ripoff, looks like they copy Crysonics pricing policy !!!!!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

ttoz wrote:
ANY mac owner has to check this out now, trust me. It is SWEET, SUBTLE saturation.
ANY Mac owner using a host that supports AU you mean. :P

ZINO wrote:ANY Mac owner using a host that supports AU you mean. :P
I won't be using that dirty R word again, but you know what I reap. Er, mean. 8)

KVR says they have a demo, if that's so - I'll check it out.
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

chokehold wrote:
ZINO wrote:ANY Mac owner using a host that supports AU you mean. :P
I won't be using that dirty R word again, but you know what I reap. Er, mean. 8)

KVR says they have a demo, if that's so - I'll check it out.
Good luck with it, but the thread topic should be changed to ".... Mac AU only"

NO more AU fascism in our Macs! :D

read my post Zino, i clearly say it's au only and a workaround for it.

@Varikusbrainz please do not troll for no reason, this dev is nothing like crysonic and the product was worth it's original pricetag to many users..This is the first change to the price ever, it has always been the previous price, unlike crysonic who have permanent group buys etc, and have zero support. Sorry that was a piss poor and demeaning comparison to this good company.

I could try it with Kore... hm.. (or Reaper)
So, is really Metaplugin that good? (no performance hit etc.)
Well at least its cheaper than Vienna ensemble...

metaplugin is essential for every user on any platform. It works in the host itself (like kore but alot less cumbersome)

I dare say the guys do not have the resources to also do a vst

anyway the effect is rock stable and cpu efficient

The only host affected are cubase and wavelab, which are popular granted, but all other mac hosts use AU. It's actually a shame steinberg refuse to support apple's own format. Oh well.

Great News! I beta tested this however many years ago and liked it a lot, but ultimately decided I couldn't afford it at the time, even with the tester discount. In my opinion, this kind of pricing and even lower is the future. Sell more at a lower price. I can see ten, five and even one dollar plug-ins generating more overall revenue than they would at ten to a hundred times the price.
Last edited by antithesist on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thanks for the headsup, i'm going to give the demo a spin later! been searching for a good saturation plugin recently, hopefully this is the answer i've been looking for.

do you reckon this plugin has a sound that works applied on a whole mix as well?

if it works for you, why not? I personally prefer it on individual instruments but it can boost the sound of the whole mix.. a bit like sony inflator but more subtle.

Really amazing plugin! Love to use it to subtly boost levels. I also like how light it is, no noticeable CPU hit on my system.

Return to “Effects”