Waviary - Ambient/Generative instrument for iOS/OS X/Android... NEW - now on Kindle Fire and Nook!

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@zerocrossing - I plan to add support for iPhones soon. Initially just iPads.

@Scott Murrell - Nothing planned at the moment, maybe in a future update though.

Can I import my own samples?

Mike

Karmacomposer wrote:Can I import my own samples?

Mike
This is not currently an option, but I am considering it for future updates.

HoldernessMedia wrote:
Karmacomposer wrote:Can I import my own samples?

Mike
This is not currently an option, but I am considering it for future updates.
Oh. Yeah, this app would really only be useful to me if I can import my own samples since I am a sound designer and sample developer.

Mike

Waviary is finally going to be available tomorrow! Thursday, March 29, 2011
(It should be available right now if you're in Australia.)

Waviary for iPad - $0.99
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/waviary/ ... ?ls=1&mt=8

If you entered the contest to win a promo code and guessed right, you'll receive an email tonight with your promo code. :)

---I won't win and think it's unfair! How was I supposed to know that you meant Earth time? What a rip-off! I'll buy it but I won't like it! LOL

Scott Murrell wrote:---I won't win and think it's unfair! How was I supposed to know that you meant Earth time? What a rip-off! I'll buy it but I won't like it! LOL
Good News Scott, your'e a winner after all! You have won Holderness Media's secret "Most Bizarre Potential Customer of the Month" contest! You will receive a PM here on KVR shortly with a free promo code for Waviary! :)
Thanks for playing Scott! :D

Waviary is now available for $0.99 on the AppStore. Go grab it.

Waviary - $0.99
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/waviary/ ... ?ls=1&mt=8

Golly, thanks a lot! This is the first time that being stupid ever actually helped me! I really appreciate it and will only say good things about ya'll from now on....
Scott

---Thanks for the promo code but I couldn't do that to ya'll, you worked hard making this and you deserve to be paid for it so I did. I can't wait to try it out this afternoon when I get in from work!

Scott Murrell wrote:Golly, thanks a lot! This is the first time that being stupid ever actually helped me! I really appreciate it and will only say good things about ya'll from now on....
Scott
I appreciate stupid humor. :D

---LOL, now I wish I'd taken you up on the promo code!LOL
p.s.- you have some other sounds to update the program with?

Scott Murrell wrote:---LOL, now I wish I'd taken you up on the promo code!LOL
p.s.- you have some other sounds to update the program with?
There will be new sounds added with nearly every update to Waviary, and they will be free. The first update 1.01 was submitted to Apple last night and includes 4 new tone sets.

---Geez, about time! You guys take forever to do things! LOL

woot- so I found a bug and not only do we get it fixed, we get new sounds! Good job!
Jason Schoepfer
Rocky Mountain Sounds
http://www.rockymountainsounds.com

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”