The worst plugin names EVA thread

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All highly subjective of course...I'll get the ball rolling with Fabfilter's Saturn.

sure, Saturation...Saturn...but to my mind that name conjures up images of mysterious swirly phasers and, well...space, and it's made worse by the fact that a phaser/flanger/chorus from Fabfilter would be so sweet, and for a split-second there I thought that's what it was. :(

Saturn (the plugin) however does sound great, as would be expected...but i'm almost positive it would sound even better with a different name, like say, Uranus. :D

what were the names of pilchard's plugs back in the day?...he was a big FL user and his pluggins were NSFW as I recall :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Shioitor
Nithonat
Nepethon
Phoscyon
Lampthruster

Dr. Young's Perfection
(a bundle, like DCam Synth Squad)

I had no idea sticking a summer squash up the bum was a good cure nervousness. I'm either about to take a great nap or a cab to the ER. Wish me luck.
miedex

Two or three of them are enough. Happy dreams.

I don't think that would cure nervousness....
Anal-Tortion comes to mind...

standalone wrote:Dr. Young's Perfection
sheesh!

Aloysius wrote:Shioitor
Nithonat
Nepethon
Phoscyon
Lampthruster
+1

DUNE
Anti-Transpirant
AcmeBarGig
Hotelsinusreesebasslinebig
Amphetamine
Quiver
Analog Warfare
Speaker Blower
Arpecyza

I think Saturn's a great name. And, yeah, d16 has by far the worst names.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

I'm thinking about naming a plugin plugin. It doesn't have to do anything and it will be indexed much higher.

Another concept of mine isthe Bypass plugin. It eliminates all the noise created by other filters by attacking the problem at the source.
Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

standalone wrote:Two or three of them are enough.
In series or parallel?
The hole is deeper than the hum of its farts

I've always hated the name Sylenth. It's like someone from Barcelona speaking English. :wink:

Anything with "cheese" in it :D
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”