Max is back... .. .

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After a (too long) period of musical death, the passion to create music has won the fight and got me triggered again. A lovely sax riff inspired me to come up with the following song :

http://soundcloud.com/max-el-belga/sexysaxy

Have fun and a nice weekend,

RebornMax... .. . :P

New PS : Tx for the hint, I thought I had to ad ".mp3" :D Now the link should work.
Last edited by Max el Belga on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carpo diem ergo sum !

hey max! good to hear from you.

i couldn't get that link to work. maybe this one?

http://soundcloud.com/max-el-belga/sexysaxy

funkay!

Great track. Fun to listen to and some great playing in evidence.

Good work :)

Nicely done, the fun element is always present. Very good !
Welcome back !

Cheers

Good funky stuff, Max. Glad to hear that you and the Tanga-girls haven't retired yet.
Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so.

that is such an awesome sax riff!

This is a great tune.

dw

slartibartfast wrote:Good funky stuff, Max. Glad to hear that you and the Tanga-girls haven't retired yet.
Indeed - a typical fun Max track :)
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Hey, nice to see you enjoy the song, but the applause should go in fact to the developers of the software, 'cose without these gadgets things would be quite different... :?
The old 4-track PortaStudio did wonders (for it's size) but now we can do magic ! :D

See you mates,

PluginMax... .. . :P
Carpo diem ergo sum !

The big fun and joy is of course in the making of. The graphical aspect that software adds to music/song making, makes it so much easier to work and understand what's happening ! I just love it ! On the old PC I got used to limit myself to 8 tracks (with lots of automation) but now, even with a humble i5-machine, I try to limit the amount of tracks by the size of the screen... :hihi:

Tx for the comments,

i5Max... .. . :P
Carpo diem ergo sum !

I wonder what the best site is to put songs, these days...
I'm trying out SoundCloud right now, not bad at first sight.

CU,

Max... .. .
Carpo diem ergo sum !

Return to “Music Cafe”