What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Rotary dials appear as horizontal sliders in Kontakt

Official forum for: soulviasound.com

Moderator: soulviasound

irvg
KVRist

123 posts since 30 Oct, 2009

Postby irvg; Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:13 am Rotary dials appear as horizontal sliders in Kontakt

I purchased the REDD synthesizer for Kontakt, and the rotary dials appear as horizontal sliders, really messing up the GUI. This appears in both Kontakt 4 and 5 for Mac. Please help.
Music you can believe in:
http://rebshaya.com
MFXxx
KVRAF

1971 posts since 27 Mar, 2010, from UK

Postby MFXxx; Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:38 am

irvg wrote:I purchased the REDD synthesizer for Kontakt, and the rotary dials appear as horizontal sliders, really messing up the GUI. This appears in both Kontakt 4 and 5 for Mac. Please help.

I'm getting the same issue in WIndows, have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Happening in Windows7x64 Kontakt 5.1x64.

Appreciate some help

Thanks

PS Installing into custom folder e:\Programs\Native Instuments\Kontakt\Sample Libraries\REDD
Rintrah roars & shakes his fires in the burdend air...
...nothing special just my noodles :
https://soundcloud.com/mystafx
jenniferkarlos
KVRer

1 post since 5 May, 2013

Postby jenniferkarlos; Sun May 05, 2013 9:59 pm

MFXxx wrote:
irvg wrote:I purchased the REDD synthesizer for Kontakt, and the rotary dials appear as horizontal sliders, really messing up the GUI. This appears in both Kontakt 4 and 5 for Mac. Please help.

I'm getting the same issue in WIndows, have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Happening in Windows7x64 Kontakt 5.1x64.

Appreciate some help

Thanks

PS Installing into custom folder e:\Programs\Native Instuments\Kontakt\Sample Libraries\REDD

This is the genuine error for such a type of synthesizer. For minimizing such error, Try to uninstall the whole product and reinstall the GUI and audio drivers of the system manually. Reinstall the product for use. If it's not working after this, then try it on the windows7x32 bit.

Moderator: soulviasound

Return to SoulViaSound UG