The Marshall Fridge--the latest 'must have' studio gear...

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anyone else seen this? I wasn't quite sure where to post it, but I thought there might be some interest among the KVR crowd:

http://marshallfridge.com/

My understanding is that this was at Musikmesse and caused a bit of a buzz among some well known axe slingers.

This actually seems to be an ancillary merchandise branding that makes sense. You need a place to stash the cold ones in your studio, might as well make it look like a Marshall stack.

I know it would fit nicely in MY studio.:tu:

Unfortunately, Kiss Koolers can't be far behind. :D

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Er, cool! I see the dials go up to 11, but does the temperature go down to -11 (°C) though? Gotta keep that vodka chilled :hihi:
And it is as it is and we take as we find / Always next season's buds on the bough / But I'll never find a better time / Hard though it is to allow / I'll never find a better time / To be alive than now

:D Actually I need a small fridge for my 'music retreat', this might fit the bill if it's not too expensive.

Mr Arkadin wrote::D Actually I need a small fridge for my 'music retreat', this might fit the bill if it's not too expensive.
Fridge compressors can be noisy, electrically and audibly. My 'spare' fridge sounds utterly fantastic sometimes, but although Ive recorded it a couple of times, I wouldnt have it in my studio.

I prefer my fridge to stay in the kitchen...where it belongs.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

whyterabbyt wrote:
Mr Arkadin wrote::D Actually I need a small fridge for my 'music retreat', this might fit the bill if it's not too expensive.
Fridge compressors can be noisy, electrically and audibly. My 'spare' fridge sounds utterly fantastic sometimes, but although Ive recorded it a couple of times, I wouldnt have it in my studio.
Real Marshalls are noisy too, no? :D

Cheers
-B
Berfab

nvm sorry

BERFAB wrote:Real Marshalls are noisy too, no? :D
the one in my studio especially so. (no idea what's wrong with it, i was kinda loaned it without really being asked, and its only ever made a clearly-borked cacaphonous noise in my presence.)

actually, a duet with it and the fridge actually appeals, thinking about it.

I tried it, but it was a little cold for my taste.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote:I tried it, but it was a little cold for my taste.
Try the analog version...
Berfab

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”