It's all my fault. But is there any to get hold of JD...

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey. Maybe I'm completely wrong off here, so I start with an apology.

It's not just that I'm a slightly disordered person, but the fact that I now live in a different country makes things a bit more complicated.

I bought the EXCELLENT JD800 Reaktor emulation from DashSynthesis years and years ago. Still have the receipt. Right now I really want it back - but I don't know how. Anyone knows how to get in touch with the author?

Any advice is received with open arms.

7C

WilliamK now runs Wusik. Forums are here at KVR; if it was one of his, he released them all for free a while back, if I recall, but I dont know if they're in the NI library or what. He'd definitely know who did it, at least.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Not that it's much help but it was called daJayDee and was created by JKnocker :shrug:

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/466.html

I no longer have it on my system and it doesn't appear to be in the free collection from WilliamK (unless he changed the name)
其余的是噪音

Thanks! I've been in touch with WilliamK and he gave me the mail to JD. Hope he can dig it out. Thanks for your help.

I know the thread is old, but I am also looking for daJayDee and was wondering if anyone can share it since it is impossible to find it on the net anymore. Thanks in advance.
XARC Mastering - The Online Audio Mastering Studio
Give Your Audio The Final Polish For Success With Proven Mastering.

Lorenz @ XARC Mastering wrote:I know the thread is old, but I am also looking for daJayDee and was wondering if anyone can share it since it is impossible to find it on the net anymore. Thanks in advance.
Please don't ask other members to violate the KVR rules and copyright law. Unless its author specifically said it was okay to redistribute, it's not okay. Try to get it legitimately instead. DrGonzo found a lead. Try that.

The author is OK with sharing it as per 2 years ago. Since it is not being distributed anymore anyway.

If you can show me the author's statement, great -- get it where you can, with my blessing. That would be the happiest of endings. Where does the author, erm, authorize redistributing?

He said he doesn't care about it since he anyway doesn't have the files anymore and gave a friend an email of someone who might have it (JD) and we should ask there. Anyway, someone has posted it on the old free vsti gems already, so thanks a lot, topic can be closed;)

Good enough, long as it's all been cleared. Glad you got it.

Return to “NUSofting”