Accepting Submissions - Worst-Case Scenarios (ambient, noise, abstract compilation)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Huh. I had thought I set the deadline for this as 3/31, not 3/15. I'm extending it until the end of the month, to accommodate my own expectations.

:oops: :scared: :dog:
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

http://www.intelligentmachinery.net/?page_id=1979

That there is the release page for you aural pleasure. Definitely a quality collection of tracks and I would like to thank everyone who participated.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

Awesome, grabbing... curious what the others came up with. :)

Due to some strange encoding issues, two of the tracks in the Worst-Case Scenarios release turned out to be white noise. I have corrected these tracks and uploaded new versions, which are now available for your listening pleasure. If you've already downloaded, or listened to the album, I implore you to go back and check out the Daniel Kemp tracks again.

Thanks to Nate for the keen ear and attention to detail!

Return to “Music Cafe”