What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRAF

4152 posts since 14 Nov, 2008, from UK

Postby breakmixer; Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:28 am Does Poise have a problem loading long '5.5' second long hits

Hi, I bought Revolution-808 by Soundsoutsidethelines, I'm having problems getting it to work with Kontakt 4, so...

I tried to use the sounds with poise, but they take a while to load or re-trigger rapidly/glitch.

is this because the samples are too long at 5.5 seconds?

apart from that no other problems with poise, more trying to find the problem with R-808 than anything else...
KVRian

1212 posts since 14 Dec, 2003, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby very angry mobster; Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:13 pm

You shouldn't have a problem loading 5 second samples. Can you post some more details? If you're seeing strange behaviour, it might be a bug.
KVRAF

4152 posts since 14 Nov, 2008, from UK

Postby breakmixer; Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:17 am

very angry mobster wrote:You shouldn't have a problem loading 5 second samples. Can you post some more details? If you're seeing strange behaviour, it might be a bug.

No that's fine, that's all the clarification I need, the samples from this certain pack are also not playable in Kontakt neither, this was a process of elimination, I'm now sure I got a corrupted download...Poise is working fine with all other samples...

Cheers...:)

Moderator: very angry mobster

Return to One Small Clue