VAZ 2010 2.1.4 released

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This release is now available to download from vaz-synths.com.

Changes:
  • Fix for VST plugin reading of serial number
Martin

Thanks, Martin!

Btw... the download STILL gets flagged as a serious trojan in SystemSuite and is immediately sent to the quarantine folder. At least now SS lets me override and restore back into my downloads folder.
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

SystemSuite? Who is the vendor?

Hi Martin,

SystemSuite is Avanquest.

http://www.avanqueststore.com/system-su ... ional.html

Sequent wrote:Hi Martin,

I can't find this as a known A/V on i.e. virustotal.com, do they source virus definitions from a 3rd party? Their support site doesn't appear to work either...

Martin

MadGav wrote:
Sequent wrote:Hi Martin,

I can't find this as a known A/V on i.e. virustotal.com, do they source virus definitions from a 3rd party? Their support site doesn't appear to work either...

Martin
I'm not 100% sure, but looking just at the "about" page under copyrights they list Sunbelt?

Sunbelt have accepted this was a false positive.

Martin

Hi Martin

I have a problem loading vst plugins from changed directories.
Vaz 2010 ask me (as it should now) after the directory but when i locate the plugin it does not load. I get an empty plugin rack, and that goes for any plugin.

It have not worked with any of the new versions i tried.
And i'm sorry to report this so late but i have been away from my computer for some time.

And a wish:
I wish that it would function like on other hosts where it scans the plugin directory at startup to learn my plugins instead of the dialog on every patch load and for every plugin that's included in a patch.
I have a BIG patch collection with third party plugins and it is really a lot of work to update all my patches as it works now.

All the best
Ole
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

BUMP
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Still a big wish to get this working Martin.
But i believe you are out of Vaz-land at the moment ;-)

All the best
olepro wrote:Hi Martin

I have a problem loading vst plugins from changed directories.
Vaz 2010 ask me (as it should now) after the directory but when i locate the plugin it does not load. I get an empty plugin rack, and that goes for any plugin.

It have not worked with any of the new versions i tried.
And i'm sorry to report this so late but i have been away from my computer for some time.

And a wish:
I wish that it would function like on other hosts where it scans the plugin directory at startup to learn my plugins instead of the dialog on every patch load and for every plugin that's included in a patch.
I have a BIG patch collection with third party plugins and it is really a lot of work to update all my patches as it works now.

All the best
Ole
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Return to “VAZ Synths”