new pricing policy at xoxos.net

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

in the past i've endeavoured to include freebies with every order and ensure that any returning customer owns everything before they have paid for everything. my development is taking a turn away from regular releases, so to make a few sales in the interim and keep my name on peoples' fingertips, i've introduced affordable bundle prices.

if you're a new customer, $25 gets you all plugins (individual plugins are still sold normally).

one-time previous customers can expand their license to all vst for a fee of $10 while customers with more than one previous purchase can obtain the remainder for $5 (or quite possibly a message stating that you feel you have paid enough already).

this probably isn't goodbye, as things stand:

the audio engine for syng3 is almost complete (for a project like this the fine tuning can be lengthy), but i've lost my enthusiasm for wanting to provide public access to my voice :hihi: in the years since i released syng2 i think i've only heard one user actually sequence phonemes, so no great loss to the community.

i'm more interested in eg. 2 and 3d than 1d audio at present. the benefit for vst users is that i'm gaining experience with the win32 sdk (beneficial pending i ever find information on .dlls in fclt). i don't know when or what my next vst or audio app will be, so this is a change in focus for me. up to now, my goal has been to establish free, contemporary options for vst users, and generally push the envelope/potentiate. the culture has changed in the last decade and this objective is less pertinent today. i could spend a month or two adding a few more mass-springs to fauna and being recompensed about $200 for it, maybe $300 in time. the money and the task aren't that interesting to me.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Oh yeah...

Amen!
yzcoruhT

No brainer. Bought. :)

+1 Thanks!

I hope to buy real soon :) What is the 'buy' link for the bundle?
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fantastic deal. Just purchased, looking forward to playing with the plugins I didn't previously own.

$25 is kind of the "I am not even going to think about it" buy.

I have a quick question, after I paid, is there sometype of download link and confirmation?

PraxisCat wrote:I have a quick question, after I paid, is there sometype of download link and confirmation?
I think rurik handles things manually. I got my download link via email about an hour and a half after I purchased. :)

should be a maximum of 12 hours, i check a few times throughout the day (i prefer things that one checks over those that notify you..)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Really excellent, effects, smooth and detailed sounding synths and wicked percussion modelling.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Man, that's a great deal! Just paid...best of luck to you! Keep up the amazing work!

Just a big :tu: for xoxos and his work!

Unique and creative plugins (many of which he's provided for free).

And exceptional generosity (and no, he's not kidding at all about having regularly included with orders normally for-charge freebies and the like). To me, that's customer service above and beyond.

Thanks, again.

Not to be sniffed at.

such a generous offer !
do not miss it.
amazing plugs !

Return to “Instruments”