Wave Designer 0.3.10 / Customer Discounts / Tone2 Crossgrades Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

As a producer, sound designer and/or musician, would this application be useful in your current workflow or creative process?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 182

RELATED
PRODUCTS

highkoo wrote:OMG...
:wheee: :wheee:
Glad it's of interest to you :)

Steven

My feature request,
A drawing grid with option to snap to grid. It doesn't look like that could be a feature with the current UI, but maybe you will consider it :) If you have a motivation for this idea, I can help you implement it.

DNR Collaborative wrote:
highkoo wrote:OMG...
:wheee: :wheee:
Glad it's of interest to you :)

Steven
Oh yes! :)
The scope of suggestions being considered is really exciting.
The export options being considered, woah! :love:
DNR Collaborative wrote:
ChiTown24 wrote:U-He Zebra
2048 (if im not mistaken it creates a wavetable a size of 16 cycles with a length of 128 samples each adding up to a total of 2048, or is it a wavtable of 8 cycles of 128 adding up to 1024 ?)
file extension .h2p
I don't know if this will be added though, as we have sent e-mails to Urs with no response, so for now it will have to wait until a later version.

Steven
Im sure Urs is just busy. :(:(:(
...Right?

I guess this being payware makes it different than other non-U-he projects that could generate "the .h2p", but Id think he would respond. Politely even. ;)
I think he even officially endorses 'blueberry thing' on his page somewhere though.
:shrug:
ImageImageImageImage

camsr wrote:My feature request,
A drawing grid with option to snap to grid. It doesn't look like that could be a feature with the current UI, but maybe you will consider it :) If you have a motivation for this idea, I can help you implement it.
I think the snaping to the grid would be good for freeform drawing or the node editing section, and have added it to the feature requests in the initial post :)

Steven

random waveform & vember audio surge
yes :love:

a function _i_ am looking for in this great tool would be, that one could to multisamples, where the wave generation is based on lowest and highest note. as an explanation:
some (actually quite a few analog synths) are generation a rather basic waveform (i.e. a pulse), which are then shaped with a series of allpasses, highpasse and/or other filters. these filters are static, and produce the desired waveform not to be the same on each pitch (i.e. solina), but the waveform differs as the pitch goes up. essentially the waveform is _not_ the same on c1 as it is on c6 due to the static filtering.
so i would love to see a possibility to free-form the waveform on c1 and c6 for instance, and then batch render a single cycle series of each note from c1 to c6, essentially morphing from c1 to c6. these then could not only be used to create wavetables, but also be used in samplers as single cycle samples... would actually open a very convenient way to be able to create analog-like waveforms which should sound a lot more like some analog synths. more similar than synths based on wavetables/samples, where the base-wave is just one single cycle of an analog synth (where the problem is, that the waveform is just pitched up like a sample).
that would be a bomb... :love:
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

audington wrote:Would also second the idea for selecting a start and end wave, and then the tool can create a sequence of waveforms that morph between them - very useful!

As for cycle sizes, I'd like 674 samples please (gives you a C note when a 44.1kHz waveform is looped in Renoise)
i should have read the full thread... :)
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

oh, btw, kontakt program mapping support would be cool, too...

edit - now that i'm thinking again, kontakt can load soundfonts, so forget it, if you allow to export soundfont format, which i read in post one is on the to do list... :)
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

DNR Collaborative wrote:and then export them to a 2048 sample .wav file for use in software synthesizers which support such a format (Alchemy, Helix, etc). WaveBuilder is probably a
the ability to choose the output size would be good for synths that support other sizes, such as 256

Kriminal wrote:
DNR Collaborative wrote:and then export them to a 2048 sample .wav file for use in software synthesizers which support such a format (Alchemy, Helix, etc). WaveBuilder is probably a
the ability to choose the output size would be good for synths that support other sizes, such as 256
+1 :tu:
Eternitysound VST Banks

I would really appreciate the ability to generate 256 sample .HEX files for use with my Harvestman Piston Honda. With the new "super expander" on the way, there will be a lot of people hungry to burn new wavetables, and this program could come in very handy.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Ingonator wrote:
LeVzi wrote:You can add ElectraX to the list too, maximum of 4096 samples (I think)
I agree, ElectraX would be the main use of the Waveform Creator for me but also for Synthmaster it would be great.

Ingo
PPG 3.V ? :wink:

LeVzi wrote:You can add ElectraX to the list too, maximum of 4096 samples (I think)
2048 Samples :)

PietW. wrote:
Ingonator wrote:
I agree, ElectraX would be the main use of the Waveform Creator for me but also for Synthmaster it would be great.

Ingo
PPG 3.V ? :wink:
Of course, how could i forget that one... :oops:
I would also include the Blofeld then.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Just now saw this... great idea! Sorry for not having read all of it, but was there an E.T.A. mentioned somewhere? This would be soooo useful!

Return to “Instruments”