Cubase 6
59%
Ableton Live 8
41%

Total votes: 68

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Everyone
I Know It's a Clumsy Question But I'm Going To Buy Cubase 6 And I'm Gonna Be Sure Of It.
I'm Working With Cubase Since SX3 Came Out And I Like It But Both Ableton Live 8 And FL10 Seems Really Creative.
Mainly I'm Working On Electronic, RnB And Hip-Hop Genres. So What Do You Think?

Which One U Prefer? Let Me Hear Your Reasons :X

Farjad wrote:Hi Everyone
I Know It's a Clumsy Question But I'm Going To Buy Cubase 6 And I'm Gonna Be Sure Of It.
I'm Working With Cubase Since SX3 Came Out And I Like It But Both Ableton Live 8 And FL10 Seems Really Creative.
Mainly I'm Working On Electronic, RnB And Hip-Hop Genres. So What Do You Think?

Which One U Prefer? Let Me Hear Your Reasons :X
How do you work? What you do, and what you plan to continue to do, will affect how happy you are with your decision. You can make music with any of the above, but each of those choices will impact your productivity both positively and negatively in some way. You need to determine what is and what isn't important to your workflow.

I found it really helpful to watch videos of how other people, who produce similar music, use each of the different DAWs.

fl studio is really great if you work in the box.
if you have output-gear stick with cubase 6.
many use fl inside cubase as sampler for drums and fx and such things.

TanX 4 Replies.

Well I Don't Use Any Loops And I Love To Use Drums On Drum Machines Specially The One In Cubase (GAO). Also The Sampler In Live Is So Cool Too. But The Seq Step In Fl Is Really Easy To Use And Fast Than The Others.
I Do My Mixes In Cubase Anyway But I Wanna Know Is It Ok To Make Beats In Cubase?
What DAW Does Pro Use?
Well Who's Gonna Make Beats In Cubase?

murnau wrote:many use fl inside cubase as sampler for drums and fx and such things.
+1

Farjad wrote:What DAW Does Pro Use?
That is irrelevant. Use what works best for you.

:)

Carey

careyletendre wrote:
Farjad wrote:What DAW Does Pro Use?
That is irrelevant. Use what works best for you.

:)

Carey
Well...
Yeah It's Irrelevant :D
But Did U See Any Pro To Work With FL Studio? Seriously, Most Of Them Switch Their DAWs After Working With That.
So It's Just A Lil Bit Matter For Me :D Why Would They Want To Switch Their DAWs?

Deadmau5 Used FL Studio But Now Using Ableton Live
Or
Armin Van Buuren Used Ableton Live But Now Using Logic

What's That All About?

But Did U See Any Pro To Work With FL Studio? Seriously, Most Of Them Switch Their DAWs After Working With That.
If by pro you mean someone who's had a record out, then yes. Loads of people. My crew have put out two records by one.

Deadmau5 ditched FL Studio, it must suck and be not worth my time.

cron wrote:
If by pro you mean someone who's had a record out, then yes. Loads of people. My crew have put out two records by one.
By Pro I Mean Who's Know The Music Well. You Know That FL Is Like A Toy. Anyone Could Make A Beat With It. But Did U See Any Audio Engineer Or Producer Or A Famous Artist To Work With That?

Farjad wrote:
cron wrote:
By Pro I Mean Who's Know The Music Well. You Know That FL Is Like A Toy. Anyone Could Make A Beat With It. But Did U See Any Audio Engineer Or Producer Or A Famous Artist To Work With That?
http://boomkat.com/downloads/516838-nkc ... r-shockout
http://www.phonicarecords.com/product/view/106554
http://www.getsomeuk.com/nkc-fading-floor-shockout/
http://www.junodownload.com/plus/2012/0 ... nky-remix/

That enough hype for you? Can dig up some more if not.

deadmau5 moves to Cubase. Cubase must be 'awesomer' than any others. You don't have to give a damn about the others.

luckystrike wrote:deadmau5 moves to Cubase. Cubase must be 'awesomer' than any others. You don't have to give a damn about the others.
TanX Bro
Well It's Not Really Important I Agree With careyletendre "Use what works best for you. "
Are U Sure? :shock: :D

there are many pros which use fl alone or in combination like i wrote before.

coming from trance i know that fl studio alone is used by a few big numbers of that genre like:

Estiva
Arty
Artic Moon
Nitrous Oxide

Well FL Studio Is Really Cool DAW
But I Don't See It In Any Pro Studios

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”