The Azimuth Generator - Soundtrack multi-synth from Tronsonic

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there - been quiet for a while as something rather epic is being worked on...which is taking a little longer than expected, so in the meantime here's an instrument that hopefully might catch your interest (specifically those who own the full version of Kontakt 4.2.3 or later).

http://www.tronsonic.com/#/the-azimuth- ... 4558538441

The concept behind the Azimuth Generator is to be a source of inspiration, and hopefully take you to undiscovered places on your musical journey!:) split into 3 main parts - bass, mid-section
and upper high-section, with white/pink noise samples on the F#1 note.

You can create customised multi-synths from over 150 included patch presets, giving control over several different synth sources and sequences at the same time.
I've included over 25 multi patches in the download, but you'll also find great inspiration from building your own custom multi-synths.

Most of the sampled sounds were recorded to tape on vintage valve
equipment; the word 'azimuth' refers to the angle of the
tapeheads, which in many cases was adjusted to achieve an extra
raspy sound (for a more extreme frequency range and bite when filtering).

The pack comprises of 7 sets of samples from different analogue
synths, including 2 varieties of 'buzz' sawtooth waves, 2 regular saws, a set from the Logandy string synth collection, a white/pink noise hybrid and a very powerful modified square wave bass section from a 1950s valve signal generator.

The bass section in particular is totally unique. The generator's square wave has been modified with valve harmonics and tape saturation ,then blended with the original, resulting in a HUGE analogue sound that will carry your tracks with ease.

Here are some images of the waveform transformation (the azimuth bass patch is image no.4):

I find this synth to be very useful when looking for inspiration for compositions, as the bass, midsection and high lead are all available at the same time. I've also included some arps and sequences, and its quite painless to click the spanner and make your own sequences....in fact I urge those of you that don't go beneath the hood of kontakt to give it a try...you won't regret it ..it's not as complicated as you may think.

You can read more and buy here Home, and also purchase at Sampleism: snacks for your samplers.

The price is £9.99, and £4.99 for those that are already signed up to tronsonic.com.
If you didn't join, but own a tronsonic set already, just let me know what and when you bought via the contact form, and your new username, and you'll have access to the half-price version. Existing members can use the link on my site.

Described by FutureMusic as an "Incredible new analogue-style sound from your DAW",this featured as an exclusive to their readers at the beginning of the year in their sampling special issue, and is now made available to everyone.

I hope you find this instrument inspiring, and hopefully will stick around for the unveiling of the beast that is being worked on right now....and yes...it will have an interface this time...in fact, all being well, several!

Thanks to all those so far who've bought this - hope it's won you over :)
To those on pc - my apologies - thanks to some very helpful feedback , I've been made aware of a little naming error in the white/pink noise files...you'd have noticed this too.
I'm currently uploading a revised version - If you'd like this, just fill out the contact form with a copy of the transaction code from your purchase and I'll email you the link to the new one.
many thanks,
Rob

Hi..just to say there's an offer on this pack...details in the market place here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 61#4981161

many thanks..I hope some of you people here take this up - if you're looking for warm, upfront analogue sounds, you've found the right place :)

Just to remind people that this offer ends in a weeks time (next Saturday)...a good opportunity to grab my most expensive packs for free :)
Thanks,
Rob

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”