Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Beat Black Mamba Commodore 64 Synthesizer Sessions DELUXE Zampler Zampler

cyphersuit wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:Great!! Thank you!

I've always dreamed of a simple, independent sampler that even can play SFZ files without downloading 80 GB sound libraries and making me a slave of a certain company... This is it! :D
Even sfz files? So you can load any wave plus sfz files!?
Yes, you can... :)

But I'm just wondering if there really isn't any English homepage? For me it's no problem, I'm German, but how can someone in other countries read it? :roll:

Tricky-Loops wrote:
cyphersuit wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:Great!! Thank you!

I've always dreamed of a simple, independent sampler that even can play SFZ files without downloading 80 GB sound libraries and making me a slave of a certain company... This is it! :D
Even sfz files? So you can load any wave plus sfz files!?
Yes, you can... :)

But I'm just wondering if there really isn't any English homepage? For me it's no problem, I'm German, but how can someone in other countries read it? :roll:
Google translator :oops:
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

V'ger wrote:Thanks a lot for this, seems very stable and the GUI is clear and easy + effects are great. Looks like it will be my main SFZ player from now if someone can confirm that it has all the SFZ opcodes and whatnot implemented, it's not really clear from the site.
Its pretty basic, no multi layers etc, but it was built to Beat specs.

BTW, more free sfz here

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4904124

I can't download the sound bank zip file on either Explorer or Firefox. Have never had this problem with any other download. About to give up, :(

Don't give up yet! If you read back through earlier posts, they tell you how
to get it done. You can use Firefox and pause and then resume the download
every 20 MB or so. The total size is 170 MB. I don't know why this happens but
we all feel your pain!

LAGinz wrote:I can't download the sound bank zip file on either Explorer or Firefox. Have never had this problem with any other download. About to give up, :(
Use a download manager or the pausing FF trick mentioned in former posts.

LAGinz wrote:I can't download the sound bank zip file on either Explorer or Firefox. Have never had this problem with any other download. About to give up, :(
I also used the 'resume' option, except in Opera. Well worth the extra
mouse clickery. I just declared a practice session, and clicked between
scales :wink:
Lots of nice sounds, my favorites are the mallet sounds 8)
Thanks, Synapse! Now I must learn some sfz things.

Anybody used sfz files from Dimension Pro, Alchemy, or Wusikstation?
Cheers

Teksonik wrote:
rexlapin wrote:fisherking,
Thanks for the link. The zip I was able to download shows it to be 126.5 MB.
Does anyone know what the full library should be?
Should be 170 megs....... :)
From the Properties window for the .zip file: 169 MB (178,106,596 bytes)

Two things I've noticed:
-- the master volume is set quite low - turn it up.
-- the GUI is "on top" - the File load dialogue window (and host windows) pop up underneath Zampler.

And it loads third-party .sfzs and runs on an old system with an SSE CPU. :)

------------
How can I edit the Patch Name and Patch Comments fields?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Tricky-Loops wrote: But I'm just wondering if there really isn't any English homepage? For me it's no problem, I'm German, but how can someone in other countries read it? :roll:
http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... pler.de%2F

Kriminal wrote: :o its disgusting, but hey ho. Hopefully the full version will have a better GUI when its finished.
Are you saying there's a bigger, commercial version coming in the future? :)

:? :( ..even can't do like you with Firefox Teksonik !... i'll try with a firefox extension anyway ! i'll see ...

Anyways Thank you for this nice freebie !!! :) give it a try later ...

Because it looks like its built on the DUNE code, it suffers from exactly the same 'stuck keys' bug in FLStudio (using the typing keys) that happens in DUNE/CM/BE
Annoying, but cant grumble too much for free ;)

Okay, got it downloaded to hard drive using Free Download Manager. Sounds are very cool, and all my SFZ files play perfectly (unlike with either Alchemy Player or Presonus Presense). Now only problem is that I seem to have to reload the demo sound bank into the player every time I open it up again for a new session. Any ideas?

No download the demo bank. It seems to stop at random times and shows complete, but won;t extract. Trying with jdownloader.

now jdownloader shows incomplete at 34 mb.... Might have to give up on this...

Return to “Instruments”