Damn Steinberg!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys.

So I've got this little Zoom recorder with Wavelab LE and offer of upgrading to Elements version. Fine, bought it (for that Sonnox restoration thingy). Installing and running was OK, but everything was done in Steinberg store anonymously. (My mistake.) So I thought I'll make it right and register the licence to an account. I didin't know if I've got one empty from past ot not, so I tried log-in. No success. So I tried make an account ... it said my e-mail is already taken. So I tried to renew the password, which told me account with such a e-mail is not existing. I mean ... WTF?

I'd love to write an e-mail for support, but they provide it just to registered users... ... ... ... ... ... !!!

They also say I can contact local distributor, but it's Disk.cz. I know that guys, they're are awesome, but I kinda doubt they'd be able to solve this. Will try it though if nothing else.

Any other idea what to try? Where to write?

egad talk about a wall I was looking at how hard it is to contact them.

Can you create an account with a different email address?
Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

tapper mike wrote:egad talk about a wall I was looking at how hard it is to contact them.

Can you create an account with a different email address?

I really had a massive chuckle when I read your sig'. Fluffy bunny... :D

that happened to me, I had made some account at the beginning of your steinberg, after the yamaha acquisition. and back then I was being tricky with passwords I guess. really annoyed me. I think I just made a new account with a different email addy, you know.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”