Reason Piano: I'm looking for suggestions for a realistic piano to use within Reason

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. I'm overwhelmed with the number of choices available to use with Reason 6.5.
From standard sample sets to the ones put out by Propellerheads...

What I would like is a piano with good sustain sounds, a good middle range, and I have a fairly powerful computer with 16gb of RAM to play the sounds with.

I know it's virtually impossible to describe piano sounds, but I was wondering what sounds you had found worked well with Reason's NN-XT or was made into a Combinator.

If I have to, I could purchase a good sample library and learn to map it on my own, but I'd prefer to get a head start by buying a library meant for Reason, if possible.

I have Reason Pianos, and the Abbey Road pianos, and those are good, I'm just looking for other libraries if possible.

Thank you for your help.
And I'm sorry if this question has been asked and answered.
Antec P-case, Asus motherboard, AMD Phenom, 16gbRAM, 4 Hard drives, Windows 7 Ultimate, MOTU 828mkIII, Komplete 8, Maschine, Reason 6, Cubase 6, Blue Sky monitors(and a powerbook).

The new RE radical piano seems to fit your needs : not that expensive, customisable sounds... It sounds amazing to me. I'm thinking of (re)buying reason just to play with it;-)

Can all of the Reason pianos, including Radical Piano, be used in Reason Essentials?

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”