Stranger n one mo time agin - FULL VERSION

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

They must have been pretty hip! :)

wiki, Hungarian music:
"Rock bands in the late 1970s had to conform to the Record Company's demands and ensure that all songs passed the inspection of the Song Committee, who scoured all songs looking for ideological disobedience." Ouch.

"The Record Company" was state-run.

Yeah. That extra minute or so makes a lot of difference. This is a more satisfying track than the original. More to appreciate and more time to appreciate it, if you get my drift.

Good work :tu:

BTW, Jan. You might want to fix the Soundcloud links in your sig. They probably work for you, but they take me to my sets and tracks. Probably just replace the "you" with "tigress00".

thanks, I wondered about that actually.

seismic1 wrote:This is a more satisfying track than the original.
that is an abbreviation. I wanted to get this to the rhythm guitar player ASAP, before the holiday break. the cut to the end in that is premature, no doubt.

the stranger is finished off by this move.

Wow Jan!!! This is kompletly tripped out! I think I just had a flashback. I see bright purple dripping wax and flying green eyeballs with puples fully dilated! Verrrry interesting in a verrrrry good way. May I ask? What are you using for the guitar? Is it virtual? -Played on a keyboard? And what program are the drums? I think the bass could come out a good bit more? May be my earbuds?

Great work! 0-@

"the bass... my earbuds?" Ya think?

BFD2 for drums, and VSL Percussion, incl. china crash cymbals. as far as libraries, the BFD2 is various. a lot of the "jazz 'n funk", like mallets on the toms, or brushes on the cymbals. this is a 32-pc preset and this arrangment pretty much implies two drummers. kind of, one more straightforward, one special.

Return to “Music Cafe”