Plain house synth how to make?

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Shame on me , guys. This synth seems to be very easy! I tried blending saws, squares, detuning and lp then, short decay etc. anything i made doesnt sounds the same at all!
Any ideas? I hope on you so much, guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1hDeUKVyCQ

in starts playing just in the beginning

bump

I think you won't perceive it as similar until you make it play the same intervals.
bleh

qa2pir wrote:I think you won't perceive it as similar until you make it play the same intervals.

http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/83524094/file.html
here. I played it the same interval and the same tempo, but can't even get something slightly sounding like this. :(
Looks like saws&squares mixed and slightly detuned, but there is some zest!

hello! anyone

This just sounds like a typical pluck sound to me, with some delay. If I could hear it in isolation, without the singing on top, it might be a little easier.

What synth are you using to try to reproduce this? Every synth sounds a little different (different envelope shapes, speeds, different sounding filters, etc)

You need something with fast, punchy envelopes (Sylenth1, for example) and you should be able to get pretty close.

Thank you for answer,DNEAL! I use Sylenth1 right to a tee. After unsuccesful efforts to reproduce this sounds using Sylenth1, i tried Surge, and sound, made with it , appeared more similar to an original then sylenth's sound. It feels i can't reproduce this sounds using my plugins, there are alot of vst's , of course they have the same wave shapes mostly, but they have different "shade" , i mean they sounds the same but little bit different, sorry for a pun and my bad english. Check a record i uploaded in a post above, please.

Fogost wrote:Thank you for answer,DNEAL! I use Sylenth1 right to a tee. After unsuccesful efforts to reproduce this sounds using Sylenth1, i tried Surge, and sound, made with it , appeared more similar to an original then sylenth's sound. It feels i can't reproduce this sounds using my plugins, there are alot of vst's , of course they have the same wave shapes mostly, but they have different "shade" , i mean they sounds the same but little bit different, sorry for a pun and my bad english. Check a record i uploaded in a post above, please.
You're very right about each synth having it's own sort of 'shade' (just its own distinct sound). I'd have to listen on my monitors at home, but it sounds like yours is actually pretty close. I think maybe the original has been EQ'd a bit, it sounds to me (on my crappy earbuds) as if there is some filtering or EQing going on that's made it just a little less bright than yours.

Return to “Sound Design”