Orch Hit Vsti by Softrave - free

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.tikov.com/softrave/orchhit.htm

Softrave presents Orch Hit VSTi 1.0

This virtual instrument have 70 orch hits sounds from various drum machines & keyboards.

You can mix orch hits and stabs in proportions and tune them and filter them individually to create new unique orch hit sounds.

Good for electro, 80's oriented, synth pop, electroclash, nu - rave and other electronica styles

You can download Free Orch Hits VSTi at Mediafire

Program will offer you to install toolbars, you can accept them to help developer or decline it.

simple youtube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skyDdRQ3 ... e=youtu.be

If you want to purchase licensed version without toolbars offers you're welcome to pay us 15 Dollars with paypal button, we will send you your personal licensed version of Orch Hits Vsti by email.

Personal licensed version have extended capabilities: MIDI LEARN function enabled, so you can control sliders and knobs from your midi controller to use this plug in live situation or to animate your mix
Last edited by drtikov on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drtikov wrote:
This virtual instrument have 70 orch hits sounds from various drum machines & keyboards.

[...]

If you want to purchase licensed version without toolbars offers you're welcome to pay us 10 Dollars with paypal button, we will send you your personal licensed version of Orch Hits Vsti by email.
I hate to be "that guy" and point out flaws as the first reply, but seriously:

You're trying to make money by selling a VSTi with samples ripped from commercial instruments? Not that I'm a copyright guru, but that's pretty shady stuff. If you used any Roland machines, they might actually get in touch with you. :)

This sounds terrible. :/

HcDoom wrote:This sounds terrible. :/
says you.
I for one love trashy orchestral hits. :)

(If it's shady stuff because because of legal reasons I don't know and leave to others)

sockofgold wrote:
drtikov wrote:

[...]

If you want to purchase licensed version without toolbars offers you're welcome to pay us 10 Dollars with paypal button, we will send you your personal licensed version of Orch Hits Vsti by email.
I hate to be "that guy" and point out flaws as the first reply, but seriously:

You're trying to make money by selling a VSTi with samples ripped from commercial instruments? Not that I'm a copyright guru, but that's pretty shady stuff. If you used any Roland machines, they might actually get in touch with you. :)
If i recorded it from drum machine like old kawai or old keyboard like Ensoniq asr 10 or Korg M1 can i use it for resynthesis?

If they contact me i will remove this VSTi - no problem. I guess they dont mindabout orch hits from 80's

Yes its terrible VSTi, i agree

No_Use wrote:
says you.
I for one love trashy orchestral hits. :)

(If it's shady stuff because because of legal reasons I don't know and leave to others)
+1

No different to the guy that supplied the Fairlight Kontakt library(Although supplied for free) - I'm a fan of these old samples too,

however write up says $10, paypal button on site is $15 ????!!!! :?

The Mediafire link for the free version links to 'Clap Drums VSTi FREE Setup.exe".
Is this correct ?
(Just wondering about the different name)

No_Use wrote:The Mediafire link for the free version links to 'Clap Drums VSTi FREE Setup.exe".
Is this correct ?
(Just wondering about the different name)
Yes it was wrong one
now corrected
Thanks a lot!

however write up says $10, paypal button on site is $15 ????!!!!

breakmixer wrote:however write up says $10, paypal button on site is $15 ????!!!!
its 15 on web site

With an installer to boot, I think I'll shy away from this one.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

A.M. Gold wrote:With an installer to boot, I think I'll shy away from this one.
Good choice AVG caught malware...
In the future there will be robots!

A lot of interest to Orch Hit.
Seems this typical 80's sound have a lot of fans
Any ideas about next synth to do?

AVG is not honest by the way, there is no malware, well maybe AOL and Facebook toolbars are malware from some point of view? AVAST antivirus is also hating toolbars as well.

drtikov wrote:AVG is not honest by the way, there is no malware, well maybe AOL and Facebook toolbars are malware from some point of view? AVAST antivirus is also hating toolbars as well.
Tricky Loops hates toolbars, too... :x

Return to “Instruments”