Tone2 BiFilter2 free with CM magazine.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tone2 BiFilter2 is free with the October issue of Computer Music magazine.
Can't be bad :)

Damn! One of my fave filters. Some of the drive options are really nice (and the comb filters + automation produce some sick dubstep mayhem!)
Eternitysound VST Banks

I love it too.
It has a nice amount of type filters on board.

Have a good day :)

is there a 64bit version too?

besh wrote:is there a 64bit version too?
yup

I use the eliptical HP filter on this for getting rid of DC offset and bass mud. It works a treat for that. The FM waveforms are really nice, too :-o
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

this filter has some of the best comb filters i have ever heard,i love this filter plug :love:

Sendy wrote:I use the eliptical HP filter on this for getting rid of DC offset and bass mud. It works a treat for that. The FM waveforms are really nice, too :-o
+1 The Eliptical filter is amazing, gets a lot of use here. So much in such a light plug-in too, cracking give-away really, ppl need to jump on this :)
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I bought this issue as a download for £2.99, well worth it :)

You can buy this issue on Zinio for £2.49 which seems like a bargain to me.

Not bad for $5. Satson CM next month.

Demo'd it a long while ago and loved it.

Just bought it via CM Digital and found out that it's not 64 bit on Mac. Oh well.

Just bought Yesterday and the samples are alright as well :)

samsam wrote:Demo'd it a long while ago and loved it.

Just bought it via CM Digital and found out that it's not 64 bit on Mac. Oh well.
Give it time, I wouldn't be surprised if it is one day. They are porting other stuff to Mac 64bit so I should imagine BiFilter2 will get there :)
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

LeVzi wrote:
samsam wrote:Demo'd it a long while ago and loved it.

Give it time, I wouldn't be surprised if it is one day. They are porting other stuff to Mac 64bit so I should imagine BiFilter2 will get there :)
Would be great if it happened.
Last edited by samsam on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”