Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

SubBoomBass and Windows 7 64 bit + Ableton 8

Official support for: robpapen.com

Moderators: Meffy, Concretefx, Rob Papen

Senthrax
KVRer

9 posts since 19 Feb, 2010

Postby Senthrax; Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:07 pm SubBoomBass and Windows 7 64 bit + Ableton 8

Anyone using the combo in the title?

I can't get the subboombass to work in ableton 8 on windows 7 64 bit (I had it previously working fine in vista 64 with ableton 8 ). The plugin is installed and works fine in the free program VST Host, but it won't show up in ableton. I tried all the different newest versions (normal, 64 bit, multicore) + an older version I still had on my pc but with no success. I have the same problem with the sylenth. All other plugins I tried are working just fine.

Any insight on this would be great.

I tried contacting Rob and he is lookin into the issue but there doesn't seem to be a solution yet as it has something to do with not only the subboombass but ableton and windows 7 aswell, seeing it does work in VST Host and it previously worked under vista 64 bit.
Senthrax
KVRer

9 posts since 19 Feb, 2010

Postby Senthrax; Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:49 am

prob solved

For anyone facing the same problem:

Win7 64 bit + live 8.1.1 + Subboombass 32bit
> run live as admin in compatibilitymode (Vista SP2)
Slacknote
KVRist

421 posts since 8 May, 2003, from Somewhere in the triangle...

Postby Slacknote; Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:17 am

Senthrax wrote: I tried all the different newest versions (normal, 64 bit, multicore) + an older version

Where do you get the different versions, I can only see on install file on the website, I'm looking for the dedicated 64 bit version.
Rob Papen
KVRAF

1928 posts since 18 Oct, 2002

Postby Rob Papen; Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:53 am

Hi,

Should be the 32bit version, since Ableton is 32bit.

The other thing mentioned:
run live as admin in compatibilitymode

That is a new for me.

Our latest installer does ask during install if you like the install the 32bit or 64bit version.

Best,
Rob
www.robpapen.com

"Inspiration SoundWare"

Moderators: Meffy, Concretefx, Rob Papen

Return to Rob Papen