What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRer

9 posts since 19 Feb, 2010

Postby Senthrax; Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Anyone using the combo in the title?

I can't get the subboombass to work in ableton 8 on windows 7 64 bit (I had it previously working fine in vista 64 with ableton 8 ). The plugin is installed and works fine in the free program VST Host, but it won't show up in ableton. I tried all the different newest versions (normal, 64 bit, multicore) + an older version I still had on my pc but with no success. I have the same problem with the sylenth. All other plugins I tried are working just fine.

Any insight on this would be great.

I tried contacting Rob and he is lookin into the issue but there doesn't seem to be a solution yet as it has something to do with not only the subboombass but ableton and windows 7 aswell, seeing it does work in VST Host and it previously worked under vista 64 bit.
KVRer

9 posts since 19 Feb, 2010

Postby Senthrax; Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:49 am

prob solved

For anyone facing the same problem:

Win7 64 bit + live 8.1.1 + Subboombass 32bit
> run live as admin in compatibilitymode (Vista SP2)
KVRist

421 posts since 8 May, 2003, from Somewhere in the triangle...

Postby Slacknote; Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:17 am

Senthrax wrote: I tried all the different newest versions (normal, 64 bit, multicore) + an older version

Where do you get the different versions, I can only see on install file on the website, I'm looking for the dedicated 64 bit version.
KVRAF

1905 posts since 18 Oct, 2002

Postby Rob Papen; Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:53 am

Hi,

Should be the 32bit version, since Ableton is 32bit.

The other thing mentioned:
run live as admin in compatibilitymode

That is a new for me.

Our latest installer does ask during install if you like the install the 32bit or 64bit version.

Best,
Rob
www.robpapen.com

"Inspiration SoundWare"

Moderators: Meffy, Concretefx, Rob Papen

Return to Rob Papen