Help Understanding Single Cycle Waveforms

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My goal is to have the entire Galbanum single cycle waveform collection in the User waveform area in Synthmaster. I've noticed that Synthmaster doesn't seem to be able to read nested folders, is that correct?

Would it be possible if that is true to move the other waveforms in the User folder such as "BigTone" into the "FactoryWaveforms" folder or will that break everything?

The Galbanum collection has some 102 folders so I'm trying to figure out how best to access them. Perhaps the ability to read nested folders is a feature request!

Right now we dont have nested folder support as you noticed. Moving folders doesnt break anything though, dont worry about that.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Hi,

I'm a noobie and don't yet understand the synthmaster folder structure or waveform file format. If I wanted to use the rest of the galbanum waveforms (when I get bored of the hundreds of existing waveforms) what file format do I require from Galbanum and how do I import them to Synthmaster?

Thanks for your help!

SynthMaster can read 16/24 bit WAV/AIFF files, so dont worry.

You'll just have to place them under

<sm root folder>\Resources\UserWaveforms\<your sufolder(s)>

Place them and restart your DAW. SM will import them into its database.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Easy!! Thank you for such quick help, the synth sounds great by the way :-)

A quick side note, im using logic/osx, and when saving presets or partial presets I need to manually type the extension in the file name or they don't appear in the menu. Not sure if this is normal, but it's not detailed in the manual and it took me a while to figure it out.

Back to exploring my new favourite synth...

Return to “KV331 Audio”