"light movement" instrumental

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Light Movement by fate atc, on Flickr

"light movement" instrumental, 6 instances of Zebra, an Omnisphere patch and misc. hardware on 16 tracks using 3 controllers/keyboards performance style.

"light movement"

13.19 MB 7 min 12 sec at 256 kbps

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9504745/light%20movement.mp3

or top of the player at http://www.reverbnation.com/fateatc

thanks to anyone that might have a listen. Any comments or feedback appreciated.

Just been playing drums for 3.5 hours. This was a nice way to cool off and chill after these exertions. One of these days I am going to have to try Zebra/Diva/ACE.

Good sounds again. I was listening to the mix and I like the way the sounds are moving around in there. In fact this sounds very good indeed at higher volumes.

Good work 8)

Nice and peaceful. Sounds good even through iPad speakers. I was surprised that a busy picture inspired such a peaceful ambience.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

seismic1 wrote: In fact this sounds very good indeed at higher volumes.
:D ...that's great, thanks for checking this out. Think you would enjoy the uhe synths.

Allomerus wrote:Nice and peaceful. Sounds good even through iPad speakers. I was surprised that a busy picture inspired such a peaceful ambience.

glad it sounds alright for you. The pic is a 30 sec. walk up and down a Brisbane balcony as it turns out. :D

Having visited Brisbane a few times I can imagine it would look like this at times. ;)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

I think the shimmering sounds actually represent the light trails in the photo quite nicely. Yes, nice stereo movement as Tim points out. I love that soft lead synth for its expressive qualities.

Beautiful stuff fate, really enjoyed the trip!
Image Image

thanks polyslax, the more bass lead is on the mopho, and the other is on the baby Korg MS20 controller

Another beautiful space. Lovely!

thanks phase47 glad you liked it.

this has a dynamic range of 10 on the DR Meter

Listened at Reverbnation. Very calming ambient sounds. I use Omnisphere a lot, but haven't got around to Zebra yet.

Thanks andrew71. Just started at reverbnation...I used to use isound but it went belly up.
I think Zebra is good, capable of an astonishing variety of sounds.

Very nice. I like the picture too. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

excellent. this has really set me up for my early morning shopping expedition.

neil.

thank you very much DH and macmurphy.

Return to “Music Cafe”