What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

RG from Beat Mag - full version or not?

Official support for: robpapen.com

Moderators: Meffy, Concretefx, Rob Papen

User avatar
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF
 
8269 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:40 pm RG from Beat Mag - full version or not?

The German Beat Magazine claims to offer the full version of RG Muted...

Is it really the full version without reduced features? And if there was only one bank, can I buy the others additionally? Can I make a new sound set from scratch without the presets?
User avatar
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF
 
8269 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:36 am

Tricky-Loops wrote:The German Beat Magazine claims to offer the full version of RG Muted...

Is it really the full version without reduced features? And if there was only one bank, can I buy the others additionally? Can I make a new sound set from scratch without the presets?
Has anyone bought the Beat Mag issue and could say if it's the full version of RG or not?
re_mute
KVRAF
 
1564 posts since 24 Feb, 2004

Postby re_mute; Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:54 am

"What embecile composed this list :/"
User avatar
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF
 
8269 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:00 am

re_mute wrote:http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5062112

Should I read my own question? :help:
re_mute
KVRAF
 
1564 posts since 24 Feb, 2004

Postby re_mute; Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:14 am

Tricky-Loops wrote:
re_mute wrote:http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5062112

Should I read my own question? :help:


I was attempting to be helpful but if you're going to be a dick :roll: - I'm not going to scour every f**king thread making sure you're not one of the contributors.
"What embecile composed this list :/"
Rob Papen
KVRAF
 
1921 posts since 18 Oct, 2002

Postby Rob Papen; Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:23 am

Hi,

RG-Muted is RG with only the muted guitar sound.
I hope this answer helps

Regards,
Rob
www.robpapen.com

"Inspiration SoundWare"
User avatar
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF
 
8269 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:25 am

re_mute wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
re_mute wrote:http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5062112

Should I read my own question? :help:


I was attempting to be helpful but if you're going to be a dick :roll: - I'm not going to scour every f**king thread making sure you're not one of the contributors.


Hate doesn't help, sorry...:roll:
I've asked if it's the full version without restrictions, and your help is to lead me back to my own question?
User avatar
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF
 
8269 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 am

Rob Papen wrote:Hi,

RG-Muted is RG with only the muted guitar sound.
I hope this answer helps

Regards,
Rob


Thanks Rob, but can I use RG to create (guitar) sounds from scratch or can I only use the Muted Guitar bank? And my other question was: Can I buy the other banks additionally?
Concretefx
KVRAF
 
3514 posts since 6 Feb, 2003, from UK

Postby Concretefx; Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:48 pm

To answer the questions, you can only use the muted guitar sounds, and you can't separately buy the other guitar sets, you would have to buy RG itself.

Hope this helps, and if you have other questions just let us know.

Cheers

Jon
User avatar
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF
 
8269 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Concretefx wrote:To answer the questions, you can only use the muted guitar sounds, and you can't separately buy the other guitar sets, you would have to buy RG itself.

Hope this helps, and if you have other questions just let us know.

Cheers

Jon


Thanks for the clarification... BTW, it would have been great if there had been an upgrade option to the full version with all banks (for a less expensive price) for Beat Mag readers... :wink:
Concretefx
KVRAF
 
3514 posts since 6 Feb, 2003, from UK

Postby Concretefx; Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:45 pm

No problem, glad to help.
Cheers

Jon

Moderators: Meffy, Concretefx, Rob Papen

Return to Rob Papen