post adult pop bit

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

plain download | the could

setup:
Felix by Kriminal > AD Discord 2 > Voxengo Oldschoolverb;
Battery2 > Tone2 biFilter (controlled by a joystick);
AAS String Studio;
sample bits by noizedrumz, ni, waveshaper, wave alchemy, camel, odo, synthgeek;
also used: Overloud TH2, Voxengo Varisaturator, AD Fluid, MUX and various EQ and comps;
some analog input
Last edited by Zombie Queen on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Very enjoyable, ZQ. I listened 2 or 4 times (evening listening) :wink: High quality pop music with some very catchy sounds. I loved the vocals and the guitar?

Good work :)

Silly, interesting, fun. I like it.

Balding Hippie Music? :hihi:

Very silly very light feel to it.

Really fun and refreshing Man! I like the vocal. It was well recorded. Waft did you use may I ask? Mic, preamp etc? 0-@

Thanks for input, baldie hippie vibe it sure is...

And yes, the guitar, I dusted it off, I can't really play, but managed some simple rhythm stuff with one long finger. The effect is still better than when I'm trying to work it out with samples. And it's more fun.

My mic setup is really very basic, Audiotechnica AT3035 plugged directly to Audiofire card. I put Voxengo Varisaturator to reinforce my tiny voice and Magix Variverb for tiny bit of ambiance, it was then routed to Variety of Sound Rescue to add a bit of punch. So I guess it was just goodenized enough to sound somewhat pleasant.

Nice quirky song. Great guitar sound! I like the squeezed synth. Very enjoyable. :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

post adult pop huh ... hey, your hair is growing again. this is a well arranged, well played and well composed, almost commercial pop song with a touch of Zombie Flower quirk synth, which is the icing on the former bald head. great harmonies and ... i like your guitar playing and ... your voice is Lou Reedy here.

:phew: :clap:
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote:post adult pop
:lol: that's a good one, can I use it as genre name?
mellotronaut wrote:... your voice is Lou Reedy here
Oh, still recovering from throat infection...

Thanks for stopping by.

Zombie Queen wrote:
mellotronaut wrote:post adult pop
:lol: that's a good one, can I use it as genre name?
we could share it :wink: :hihi:
"It dreamed itself along"

Good right-hand work with the guitar (unless your left-handed, I don' know... :hihi: ). I mean... rhythmic work.
Anyway, it add another dimension of dirtness.
Nicely done :tu:

Cheers

Fun. Good vocals. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

Thanks uncle Danny and Laguna, I'm glad you kindly did not mention the other hand's qualities... :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”