Yun (ElectroProg - Seismic Ironic Subtlety)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

9 hours to record in June 2010, the September 2012 Edit/Remix/Master took about 11 hours, Most of which was spent tweaking patches 'cos it was raining. I decided to do the supersaw thingy.

EDIT: 20210121 - removed mp3 link

EDIT: 20171216 - replaced original on SoundCloud with minor remix/Elevate master

EDIT: 20171224 - remastered with Elevate - tweaked spectral clipper settings

2017 remix/master is here:-

as a cloudy, autumnal 320Mbps mp3

http://soundcloud.com/whatsisname/yun

Recorded in EnergyXT2.5.2/Remixed in EnergyXT2.6/EnergyXT2.7
Genesis CM1.02
CM AMB Electra Bass
Cubix
EnergyXT Drum Sampler
Padawan
SQ8L
IK Classik Studio Reverb
EnergyXT Delay
U-He Satin
Elevate

DR - 12

EDIT: 20190428 - added new link to 2017 remix remastered in T-Racks5 in 2019

2019 remaster is here:-

https://soundcloud.com/whatsisname/yun- ... ks5-master

Recorded in EnergyXT2.5.2/Remixed in EnergyXT2.6/EnergyXT2.7
Genesis CM1.02
CM AMB Electra Bass
Cubix
EnergyXT Drum Sampler
Padawan
SQ8L
IK Classik Studio Reverb
EnergyXT Delay
U-He Satin
VC-670
Equal
Quad-Comp
Saturator X
Stealth Limiter

DR - 11
Last edited by seismic1 on Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:26 am, edited 6 times in total.

nice ambiance and pleasant soundscape

I'm really digging this. Awesome sounds and it's nice and groovy. Thanks for sharing!!

markkuja wrote:nice ambiance and pleasant soundscape
Thanks for listening and commenting, markkuja. Glad you liked it :)

great tune. you have a real knack of creating journeys Tim. you took me out of a grey monday afternoon into a neon lit future :love:

neil.

Very nice, it has some marine vibe and some battle vibe, so I guess would tag along with battleships. I like that is has quite many changes and breaks along, usually I can't make it to the end on electronic 7 minute post, but this one carried me on smoothly.

padillac wrote:I'm really digging this. Awesome sounds and it's nice and groovy. Thanks for sharing!!
Thanks for the listen and the great comments, padillac. Glad you enjoyed it :)

macmurphy wrote:great tune. you have a real knack of creating journeys Tim. you took me out of a grey monday afternoon into a neon lit future :love:

neil.
Thanks for listening and commenting Neil. A little occasional escapism shouldn't do any harm :)

I see you have a new website. :wheee:

This is an easy 7 minutes to listen to. I don't don't know if you were going for it, but for me it has a sort of 80's feel. I mean that in a good way.

Zombie Queen wrote:Very nice, it has some marine vibe and some battle vibe, so I guess would tag along with battleships. I like that is has quite many changes and breaks along, usually I can't make it to the end on electronic 7 minute post, but this one carried me on smoothly.
Thanks very much for listening and commenting. Glad you managed to go the distance.

Ambient music for modern warfare :hihi:

very nice journey this is, lots of changes, sounds good.

Really nice heavy pads, sweet wormy arps, enough twists and turns to engage, cool enharmonic bits, wonderful rich string synths, loved the hihat pattern... I could go on... :) Great stuff as always Tim!
Image Image

Cool, classy electro Tim. Fabbo sounds - fat bass, driving drums/percs, great mixture of pad types (fat, buzzy analogue and airy digital). And as ever, catchy as flip :D

Another great trip :)

Shangsean wrote:This is an easy 7 minutes to listen to. I don't don't know if you were going for it, but for me it has a sort of 80's feel. I mean that in a good way.
Thanks very much for listening and for the comments, Shangsean. Glad you liked it. I wasn't deliberately trying for an '80s feel, but I get quite a few comments about '80s vibes from my stuff, so there must be something in it. I probably have more of an affinity with the '70s :)

fateamenabletochange wrote:very nice journey this is, lots of changes, sounds good.
Glad you liked it, fatc. Thanks very much for listening and commenting :)

Return to “Music Cafe”