potential geist skin?

Archive support for: fxpansion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

oh i've just found a zip of the resources directory on my server, they do look slightly different to the screengrab above and I'd rather not just post it untested so i'll download the demo again and give it a go. If it all works okay i'll put a download link up :)

(edit) aaw crap, cant run the demo anymore as its expired, this might take a bit longer

Did it work? Could we have a download link please? Thanks!
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

gamecat666 wrote:oh i've just found a zip of the resources directory on my server, they do look slightly different to the screengrab above and I'd rather not just post it untested so i'll download the demo again and give it a go. If it all works okay i'll put a download link up :)

(edit) aaw crap, cant run the demo anymore as its expired, this might take a bit longer
No worries.

I really like your take on the skin.

If you send me the zip of the resources folder, I can build it and send you screenshots.

Hell, I might even be able to send you a genuine copy of GeistCM that I have on disk from Computer Music to tempt you. I'm pretty sure it would translate ok.

GeistCM is a pretty full featured version. Of course it is cripped, but what you get is amazing. I think there is a couple of Gigs library with it. I don't remember having to register on the website for it, so it might very well still work well.

Anyway, offer's there.

:-)

I can see a few people are still up for your skin.

PM me if you want to sort something out between us.

cheers.

Ah well.

I guess that one is lost.

Maybe I could do a reconstruction.

The colours are a bit bright, but it has some nice ideas over all.

Maybe I could just start something off and we could finish it by consensus.

Perhaps some one could say what was so great about that variation of the skin.

It wasn't really that different. And anyone with basic photoshopping skills could have done it. Once you know where the files are located.

Anyway, I'll just leave it at that for now.

If any of you are interested in this, we can work something out.

:-)

Return to “FXpansion”