Polyslax - Multi Ply

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ambient flavoured beginning segues into a bit of a jam.

Multi Ply

Also available at SoundCloud:

http://soundcloud.com/polyslax/multi-ply

Thanks to all who have a listen. :)

It actually grew out of the session for this ambient piece:

Large of Eye

I originally had this tacked on the front but thought better of it. This is just µTonic being abused by the INA GRM demo.
Image Image

i loved everything about this track , with the exception of that tuned syn-drum , which , IMHO , should
be stuffed into a sack , taken to the river , and drowned ...

:wink:

:hihi: I actually like that sound... but I admit there's a good chance that I should be stuffed into a sack, taken to the river, and drowned.

Thanks normal. :)
Image Image

Nice - I like the gear shift about half way through where the lead instrument sounds like African high-life guitar...You're just full of surprises :D

Wicked bass. I like that a lot.

He likes it...:lol:

I loved the first 3 minutes with its fairly sparse instrumentation and a very slow build. Those delays were interesting, and then......

As Mike said, that guitar was great and the ethnic percussion was really tasty. Lots of nice little details on here to embellish the overall sound too.

Uptempo ambient groove.

Good work :)

Good ambient piece. Somehow it reminds me of early 1970 free jazz, there's a bit of that tone and feeling with your track. The SynDrums sounds retro for me, reminds me of african techno from 1980! :lol:
Interesting guitar playing, not bad at all, I dig the delay and the way it evolves after a few seconds, nice. :)

both of these are fantastic - i think they compliment each other very well.
i particularly like Large of Eye with it's enticing spaces. lovely.

neil.

Thanks all for your ears and your kind words! :)
Image Image

Wow, I just listened to Large Of Eye. Some serious sound and atmosphere mangling going on. This is definitely music to get lost in a swamp to, or to accompany by banging on the hull of a submarine with a Unicorn.

It's been a strange day.

Good work :)

Cheers Tim! :)
Image Image

Just listening to Large of Eye again. I enjoyed both of these. Thanks, polyslax.
No longer a moderator.

good job.. first a slow soundscape and finally the groovy end part.. sounds nice

What a delicious groove you have on this one! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Return to “Music Cafe”