guitars and synthesizers - some teenage garage pop rock

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's a little silly and I plainly let myself go. I used to be in a garage band when I was more close to being teenage, it looks like my guitar skills didn't improve since, but I reckon these are adequate for some candy punk bit.

the download | lyricalistics | the cloud

equipment: Hohner Reno, Ultra Analog, Alchemy, Battery, Green Machine, various bread'n'butter stuff.

Nice one, ZQ. I like the panned guitars and the vocals. It has an authentic feel about it that gives lots of credibility, and I really like that dissonant guitar part from 0:57-1:05.

I was in a "garage" band too, but I don't remember it being anything like this :( We were eventually evicted.

Good work :)

Thanks seismic! We actually have been sued by a neighbor, for playing loud music and singing during the night, so our host member had to appear by the local court.

yes. perfect music for getting my arse moving in the morning. i really enjoyed this :tu:

neil.

your guitar driven songs are fresh and straight into the face. what a good idea, you've learnt to play guitar! catchy through and through. 35 years ago you would have got a contract instantly. you know, how to write songs and you know, how to get the best out of it. :clap: :love:

ah, i forgot, it's Post Adult Pop again :wink:
"It dreamed itself along"

If I did it 35 years ago, it would be called Pre Teen Pop... :hihi:

Anybody sense a smell of Cher effect on those vocals? I don't get it on headphones, but on speakers I'm not sure... I guess double tracking vocal track wasn't that good idea after all, I will have to try taking it out.

Another side of ZQ. Very enjoyable. Thanks.

P.S. - I didn't notice any Cher effect.
No longer a moderator.

Thanks DH. I still hear gurgles, but I actually liked it on Cher song, so maybe I have to let it be.

Cool! rocks nicely.. good job

I don't comment much (enough?) on others music but I had to because, yep, this is cool.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Thanks, I'm glad I made it for you to make an exception. :wheee:

maybe do an EP or even entire album of this sort of thing?

kudos!

Hi mr Blitz! Don't tickle my ego, it might sneeze.

Zombie Queen wrote:If I did it 35 years ago, it would be called Pre Teen Pop... :hihi:
no, ProTeinZob

"It dreamed itself along"

That's really good that is.

In parts it reminds me of Garbage (and just in case you didn't know, that's a band name! :hihi: )

Well written, performed and recorded.

I'd probably like to hear the vocals a little more forward.

Return to “Music Cafe”