Soundset Modelled Reality for Chromaphone released on patchpool

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As it's just you two so far on this thread here, I'll chip in too.
Very nice music Wade.
Great, clear sound creation as always by one of the best around in Simon.

Keep up the good work :)

Doug1978 wrote:As it's just you two so far on this thread here, I'll chip in too.
Very nice music Wade.

Thanks! :)

The sounds are great. They are also a learning resouce for finding ways to work with the Chromaphone.

Some patches do things that really had me mystified so on investigating how Simon has reach his results I'm learning alot.
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:
Doug1978 wrote:As it's just you two so far on this thread here, I'll chip in too.
Very nice music Wade.

The sounds are great. They are also a learning resouce for finding ways to work with the Chromaphone.

Some patches do things that really had me mystified so on investigating how Simon has reach his results I'm learning alot.
Those wadish demos have this experimental Chromazomafoma-vibe, haven't heard anything like it.
And thank's for the flowers guys and for keeping the thread alive :)
There is also a thread in the instrument section, not so many people pass by in the patchpool forum:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

TwoToneshuzz wrote:
Also there are a few major jumps in tempo.Interesting these tempo shifts seem to occasionally have an influence on the Chromaphones pitch. Not entirely sure of that though.

http://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/gett ... ng/s-9Bpf6
Tempo changes would have an effect on Chromaphone if a temposynced delay is involved in the FX section of a patch.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:
Also there are a few major jumps in tempo.Interesting these tempo shifts seem to occasionally have an influence on the Chromaphones pitch. Not entirely sure of that though.

http://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/gett ... ng/s-9Bpf6
Tempo changes would have an effect on Chromaphone if a temposynced delay is involved in the FX section of a patch.
Actually I think you are right there, though I speculate that pitch is one of the difficult areas in Physical models, and is perhaps why pitch bend has not yet been implemented in the Chromaphone.

I had setup a modulation of the pitch parameter in Numerology at one point and it seemed to work fine. I routed my controllers pitch bend into a midi to CV converter module and sent that output into a paramod.

The tempo synced delay was not the problem I was hearing it was a discernable wobbling of the actual pitch. But then this could be something that was accentuated by the patch itself.

Love those Modelled Realtiy presets and the ChromaZone soundset as well. I'll have to spring for the Cardinals set when I get a little extra room in the old bank balance.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:
Very nice music Wade.

The sounds are great. They are also a learning resource for finding ways to work with the Chromaphone.

Those wadish demos have this experimental Chromazomafoma-vibe, haven't heard anything like it.
And thank's for the flowers guys and for keeping the thread alive :)
There is also a thread in the instrument section, not so many people pass by in the patchpool forum:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=
Wadish demos! Chromasomafoma-vibe! There's some terms to twist the mind.. Wadish Wadism Wadeatutalism, Wadeazaam Wada, hmmm.. I think I'll make some more Demolitions of the Modelodeayoddleara UnrealitiaphonaChromatosean soundset!

Seriously though maybe it could be an idea to have a sticky thread in the Patchpool forum for user productions of patchpool soundwares, in the instruments forums things seems to get buried terrible quickly..

I know I look at the different threads and product annoncements here on patchpool forum and I get hypnotised even ammped up by all the soundwares you've produced.. Electrax, and the Iridiamaton,PadmaniaPro er was it the Osirisafon....Iris, is that a flower? An entrance to another dimension?

:? :wink: :oops: :hihi:

TwoToneshuzz wrote:
Wadish demos! Chromasomafoma-vibe! There's some terms to twist the mind.. Wadish Wadism Wadeatutalism, Wadeazaam Wada, hmmm.. I think I'll make some more Demolitions of the Modelodeayoddleara UnrealitiaphonaChromatosean soundset!

Seriously though maybe it could be an idea to have a sticky thread in the Patchpool forum for user productions of patchpool soundwares, in the instruments forums things seems to get buried terrible quickly..

I know I look at the different threads and product annoncements here on patchpool forum and I get hypnotised even ammped up by all the soundwares you've produced.. Electrax, and the Iridiamaton,PadmaniaPro er was it the Osirisafon....Iris, is that a flower? An entrance to another dimension?

:? :wink: :oops: :hihi:
What an amusing read to go with my morning coffee :) - Iris is a spectral flower which only blossoms on harddisks.
That's a good proposal concerning the user-production-patchpool-soundware-sticky-thread, I'll set it up.

I just posted two tracks using Modelled Reality presets on the new Patchpool users tracks thread,

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=362850

Page 1 posts nr 3+4

Return to “patchpool”