Alchemy propelled, drowned in delay soup

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's only a little song based on Alchemy arp sound. I though of adding drums and more melodies, but it didn't work well, so... no drums. I wanted back vocals to fly in circles, which is not really perceivable, as they are not continuous, but I still find it funny.

download | read | cloud

Equipment: Alchemy (blimps), AAS String Studio (bass), Kontakt - emerald t-bones, harpsichord, teh amazing floppy, AD Ricochet (the soup). Mixed with: IIEQpro, Voxengo Soniformer, FF Pro-C, SpectraC1, Cakewalk/Sonitus Surround, dBL.

it's quirky enough and trippy and funny, but the soupifier (see below) does no good, imo. mixed mellemotions.

"It dreamed itself along"

Gazpacho ain't no soup, if you ask me. And I still think it's all about the soup.

Zombie Queen wrote:Gazpacho ain't no soup, if you ask me. And I still think it's all about the soup.
what?

can't see any delay here :hihi:

I love some of the sounds on here. The main backing sounds almost like a synthetic brass band, and the vocal melodies on the verse/chorus are great. The whole thing has a Syd Barrett/XTC feel which is good. I'm just coming up for air.

Good work :)

Genius

Actually reminds me of The Beatles! wtf! :shock:

Thanks guys!

Beatles? :o

Yellow Submarine film alternative soundtrack? :lol:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Yellow Submarine and Red Blimp, what a lovely couple...

The drowned in soup aspect works for me. I like it. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

i'm listening to this while looking at all kinds of gazpacho pics.

cool!

Gross! Any good gazpacho memes?

idk about gazpacho memes, but this here sounded at first like 'total chaos'; then it became obvious that it was 'controlled chaos' instead. i especially liked the falsetto vocals the poked out of the mix at the very end.

the whole thing is like a big 'explosion', yet 'contained'.

Return to “Music Cafe”